Once you go liquid B...

Posted by Reviewer1574992 on Apr 19, 2011

I've been taking B-complex tablets for a long time, but decided to switch to liquid B-complex to get better absorption. I mix it with milk which makes it palatable. I will never go back to tablets after this. Update: I now use an RX topical B-complex cream, which is far more effective.

Liquid B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2832422 on Apr 15, 2009

I am unable to swallow the large B-Complex capsules. This liquid makes a very good alternative, though lacks the C in the capsules. Tastes reasonably good. Beware of spills, though. It does stain.

A balanced blend, not too much folic acid

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 03, 2011

A very good blend, calming and energising. Easy to adjust dose, as it is liquid. I bought it because I don't tolerate well too much folic acid. Most B-complexes contain 400 mcg folic acid, this one only 100mcg. A balanced blend in my opinion. As for people who rate it by the taste, it really is not important. The taste is slightly artificial, nothing unpleasant. I rate products by the efficiency. As for the price, most products sold by Iherb.com are very reasonably priced, quality taken into consideration. Thank you Iherb.com!

nice!

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jun 02, 2009

feels great when I mix it with my crystal light! tastes fine!will buy again!

Great vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer1523222 on Jul 30, 2010

Quality of this liquid vitamin B is always great. I can tell it's potent because it has that bad vitamin B taste. But for those of us who don't like to swallow capsules, this is a GREAT product at a very reasonable price. I love the stuff, just mix it with some juice

My favorite B complex

Posted by Reviewer3130067 on Nov 27, 2007

This is the best liquid B Complex I've found so far. The liquid form is supposed to absorb more easily into the system. I like that there are no sugars, it Doesn't taste too bad and I don't get a niacin flush from taking it.

Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2734013 on Dec 02, 2007

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

Ms. B

Posted by Reviewer1286272 on Jan 31, 2008

Doesn't taste yucky like a lot of liquid vitamins.

TwinLab Super B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1257679 on May 25, 2008

the order arrived in good shape, however the box was badly dented and it was suprising that everything was intact.

No Citric Acid

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

This is the only liquid B-complex I know w/o citric acid! It doesn't upset my stomach and the taste is not too bad!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »