Liquid B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1759718 on Oct 19, 2011

A therapy tonic for someone with bad nerves! It gets into the system faster than capsules or tablets to build you up. B Complex is important for almost everything the body fights.

strong vitamin taste

Posted by Reviewer2682010 on Sep 30, 2011

Seems like good product but has a very strong "vitamin" taste. Probably won't buy it again.

Once you go liquid B...

Posted by Reviewer1574992 on Apr 19, 2011

I've been taking B-complex tablets for a long time, but decided to switch to liquid B-complex to get better absorption. I mix it with milk which makes it palatable. I will never go back to tablets after this. Update: I now use an RX topical B-complex cream, which is far more effective.

A balanced blend, not too much folic acid

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 03, 2011

A very good blend, calming and energising. Easy to adjust dose, as it is liquid. I bought it because I don't tolerate well too much folic acid. Most B-complexes contain 400 mcg folic acid, this one only 100mcg. A balanced blend in my opinion. As for people who rate it by the taste, it really is not important. The taste is slightly artificial, nothing unpleasant. I rate products by the efficiency. As for the price, most products sold by Iherb.com are very reasonably priced, quality taken into consideration. Thank you Iherb.com!

Like that it's a liquid but the taste............

Posted by Reviewer1029959 on Feb 01, 2011

Great that it's a liquid but the taste is AWFUL and it stains my sink. I had to buy V-8 just to cover up the flavor. Im not sure why they even bothered to state that it's flavored because it didn't make any difference.

Tastes "yucky" and hard on my stomach

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2010

I don't swallow pills, so I am used to supplements that are not very appealing to the taste buds, but I had a very hard time with this! It's pretty thick and very harsh. Best diluted. Good combination of Bs. However, B vitamins wreak havok on my stomach. I switched to Source Naturals sublinqual B-complex. Much more tummy friendly.

Great vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer1523222 on Jul 30, 2010

Quality of this liquid vitamin B is always great. I can tell it's potent because it has that bad vitamin B taste. But for those of us who don't like to swallow capsules, this is a GREAT product at a very reasonable price. I love the stuff, just mix it with some juice

taste

Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Aug 29, 2009

From the Netherlands. It doesn't hurt my stomach, but I don't like the taste of it.That is why I don't buy it anymore.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jun 02, 2009

feels great when I mix it with my crystal light! tastes fine!will buy again!

Liquid B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2832422 on Apr 15, 2009

I am unable to swallow the large B-Complex capsules. This liquid makes a very good alternative, though lacks the C in the capsules. Tastes reasonably good. Beware of spills, though. It does stain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »