Reviews 5-star

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3324663 on May 30, 2008

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

SuperRich Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Twinlab yeast plus

Posted by Reviewer2743883 on Jan 28, 2009

This is one of the best health food products there is - chock full of minerals and B vitamins. In addition, this particular yeast 'plus' is with the addition of calcium/magnesium. My understanding is that yeast without that is out of balance for humans and should not be used regularly. That is why this product is super important and your price was terrific.

Yeast Plus a plus!

Posted by Reviewer1653683 on Apr 20, 2008

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2114979 on Jan 11, 2011

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.