July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, SuperRich Yeast Plus, 16 oz (453.6 g) Powder

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2114979 on Jan 11, 2011

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.

Best tasting yeast

Posted by Reviewer3046417 on Aug 23, 2010

I have used this product off and on for most of my life now. I have tried other yeasts, and this is the best tasting. I mix it with tomato juice, which is the way I have found works best for me.

Great all-day energy booster and appetite suppressant

Posted by Reviewer2371353 on Dec 27, 2008

This product is great at boosting your energy all day and suppressing your appetite. But, I can't say much for the taste. The best way to take it I've found is mixing with orange juice.

Great Product - Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1048289 on Jan 31, 2008

Service at Iherb is truly the best. one of my jars of Yeast arrived broken. When I called customer service they refunded the price imideately no questions asked. I like dealing with this company!!! I wish all internet companies were this good. Did I mention their prices ar GREAT!!

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2881871 on Feb 04, 2009

......been using twinlabs superRich yeast for years and just started to buy from iHerb as the price was right. I was extrmely happy with their price and FAST delivery and attention to their packing and wrapping and even the placement of the glass jars in the carton.--other companies I've dealt with obviously simply threw the GLASS jars into the shipping carton . these people pay attention to all details of your order and I will CONTINUE to use iHerb. absolutely no complaints .