good yeast

Posted by Reviewer2910398 on Aug 17, 2010

This has 25 mcg of vit B12, 5x the amount found in other yeasts. Tastes fine, too.

Best tasting yeast

Posted by Reviewer3046417 on Aug 23, 2010

I have used this product off and on for most of my life now. I have tried other yeasts, and this is the best tasting. I mix it with tomato juice, which is the way I have found works best for me.

Twinlab, SuperRich Yeast Plus, 16 oz

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Dec 04, 2008

Compared to another high quality brewer's yeast, this one is more mixable and less gritty when mixed in juice. This one tastes better too. I can't say I love the taste, but it's worth the health benefits of more energy, protein and amino acids that I don't get in my regular diet.

Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer1271622 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been using this stuff for years and I believe that it is partly responsible for my (so far) success in staying healthy in my 70's. And your prices are way lower than the health food store.

i'm lovin' it!

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Aug 17, 2009

this stuff is amazing. i read that feces with a goldish tint is evidence of a healthy body. well, needless to say, after consuming a serving of this product, let's just say there's various evidence of my health improving. it has everything that the body could ever hope and dream for. i will order again. it's best mixed with ice cream in a milkshake or mixed in salsa served with (healthy) chips. bon appetit!

Great Product - Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1048289 on Jan 31, 2008

Service at Iherb is truly the best. one of my jars of Yeast arrived broken. When I called customer service they refunded the price imideately no questions asked. I like dealing with this company!!! I wish all internet companies were this good. Did I mention their prices ar GREAT!!

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2881871 on Feb 04, 2009

......been using twinlabs superRich yeast for years and just started to buy from iHerb as the price was right. I was extrmely happy with their price and FAST delivery and attention to their packing and wrapping and even the placement of the glass jars in the carton.--other companies I've dealt with obviously simply threw the GLASS jars into the shipping carton . these people pay attention to all details of your order and I will CONTINUE to use iHerb. absolutely no complaints .

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1432899 on Feb 04, 2009

A little stinky but good stuff. I mix it into my smoothies every morning.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1170321 on May 02, 2009

excellent

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 28, 2011

I absolutely love this stuff! I put into my daily smoothie and go.