July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, Tri-Boron, 3 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Tri-Boran 3mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2888947 on Aug 13, 2012

I read about this product in a book written by a Doctor in Australia. I purchased the product from "iherb" for my husband to try as he had terrible joint pains. After 6 months of taking 2 X "capsules daily my husband is now able to move his "Neck & Fingers" without pain. His knees have improved but he does need to have 1 X Knee Reconstruction as it is [ bone on bone ]. His BMD has improved immensely in the past 6 months. We are so pleased with the results from taking Tri-Boran on a daily basis that we now purchase for our family & friends when we place an order. To date we have not had any "Negative Feedback". I rate this product highly.

twinlab, Tri-Boron 3mg caps

Posted by Reviewer2643789 on May 22, 2011

After taking the caps for 4 weeks I've noticed a marked improvement in my knee joint. I have given it to a number of my family to try also.

Twinlab, Tri-Boron, 3mg

Posted by Reviewer1118373 on Apr 21, 2012

I have been taking the boron about 4 weeks now and I'm starting to notice a difference. My bones don't seem to grind as much. I try to take the twinlab Boron 3 times a day. As recommended in Elaine Hollingsworth's book

Helps your bones

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Oct 25, 2007

Boron helps your bones to better absorb calcium.

Boron - may help prevent Arthritis

Posted by mil694 on May 28, 2014

Boron deficiency may lead to arthritis, osteoporosis and tooth decay. Helps with aches as you age.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »