Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Jul 06, 2010

I noticed the differences of my bone aches after 2 weeks and no pain at all now. Strongly recommended

Gives strong bones

Posted by Reviewer3156794 on Jul 23, 2007

I've use Tri-Boron Plus for 12 years and I have very strong bones for my age. I can't imagine using any other calcium product.

Easy to swallow, and works great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Jan 13, 2009

I have found this to be only calcium supplement with the best formulation and is the easiest to swallow. I also have a great improvement in my bone density on these pills alone based on my bone density results.

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010

This product helped eliminate the pain in hip from OSTEOPINA FOR ME.

nails

Posted by Reviewer1626846 on Jun 18, 2010

My nails are growing better and less brittle

Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by Reviewer1250573 on Nov 22, 2008

Great product which includes calcium, boron, Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.

Twinlab - Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by Reviewer2461700 on May 27, 2008

I have been using this for some time, is the one I have found with the right ratio of Calcium and Magnesium, plus D is necessary. It has worked the best for me

Convenient bone protection with D3 and boron

Posted by Reviewer2949310 on Dec 13, 2008

This is a very convenient source of bone protection. You take four gelatin capsules daily. They are filled with powder and not at all large, so they are easy to swallow. However, if you have a hard time swallowing pills, you can pull apart the capsules and remove the powder in order to swallow it as is, or mixed with water or juice. You should take the capsules in a divided dose, two at a time, a minimum of two hours apart, for maximum calcium absorption (the body can only absorb 500 mg. at a time). These tablets also have D3, the most absorbent form of vitamin D, and boron, both of which are very important for bone health.

Twinlab, Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by Reviewer2537688 on Mar 10, 2010

We have used Tri-Boron for quite awhile and have been well satisfied with it.

Good combination of minerals

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Feb 11, 2009

This seems to be one of the better formulas to obtain necessary amounts of Calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium and other nutrients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »