good

Posted by 5206348821790809559 on Feb 20, 2015

Good to hair & nail problem people

Feels healthier

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013

I've been taking this product for more than 6 months. I notice my nails are harder and doesn't break easily.

Helped Me!

Posted by Reviewer2816880 on Jan 23, 2013

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Oct 25, 2012

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Feb 13, 2012

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

I love twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Dec 12, 2011

Ever since I was pregnant with my kids, Twinlab has been the only brand that makes me feel normal, and even better than normal. Kept my nausea at bay during pregnancy, and for an affordable price. This is the regular women's daily I'm now taking since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need their prenatal anymore. Thanks for making a wonderful, affordable product, Twinlab!

A GREAT WOMEN'S VITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer1811980 on May 31, 2010

I USED THIS PRODUCT PREVIOUSLY WHEN I LIVED ELSEWHERE. WHEN I LOOKED FOR IT ONLINE I WAS PROMPTED TO IHerb AND FOUND THE VITAMIN FOR WHICH I WAS LOOKING. IT NOT ONLY HELPS ME FEEL BETTER IT HAS MADE MY NAILS STRONGER AND MY HAIR MORE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

great for women

Posted by Reviewer3216392 on May 30, 2010

i've always trusted twinlab products - their women's ultra daily is great!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on May 19, 2010

I believe these are helping me stay healthy.

The proof is in the nails...

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Dec 15, 2009

I can tell the biggest difference in my fingernails when I am taking these. Took a different kind for one month and really noticed i difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »