vitiamins

Posted by Reviewer2701658 on Jan 31, 2009

they are great/ i really like that women's ultra daily have no additives. easy to swallow. thanks/ l&m

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on May 19, 2010

I believe these are helping me stay healthy.

great for women

Posted by Reviewer3216392 on May 30, 2010

i've always trusted twinlab products - their women's ultra daily is great!

A GREAT WOMEN'S VITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer1811980 on May 31, 2010

I USED THIS PRODUCT PREVIOUSLY WHEN I LIVED ELSEWHERE. WHEN I LOOKED FOR IT ONLINE I WAS PROMPTED TO IHerb AND FOUND THE VITAMIN FOR WHICH I WAS LOOKING. IT NOT ONLY HELPS ME FEEL BETTER IT HAS MADE MY NAILS STRONGER AND MY HAIR MORE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

Great!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 22, 2007

I really like this multi!

I love twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Dec 12, 2011

Ever since I was pregnant with my kids, Twinlab has been the only brand that makes me feel normal, and even better than normal. Kept my nausea at bay during pregnancy, and for an affordable price. This is the regular women's daily I'm now taking since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need their prenatal anymore. Thanks for making a wonderful, affordable product, Twinlab!

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1152844 on Feb 23, 2008

I have always had trouble swallowing big multi vitamins. These easy to swallow capsules make it soo much easier and I can already feel the difference in my energy level.

good

Posted by 5206348821790809559 on Feb 20, 2015

Good to hair & nail problem people

Helped Me!

Posted by Reviewer2816880 on Jan 23, 2013

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

Feels healthier

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013

I've been taking this product for more than 6 months. I notice my nails are harder and doesn't break easily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »