• Please note this item has been replaced by TWO-00166.

• Reviews | English

Adore these!

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I have ordered these many, many times. Sometimes, I just need to add a little something to my cart and I will add these little truffles. They are delicious, tasty, and better than your average supermarket pick-me-up. I know there is some controversy about agave, but I find when taken in moderation (just like everything else in life) there are no issues. They satisfy my chocolate cravings and do not create a crash after being eaten. Very nice for a treat every now and then.

Great Chocolate Fix

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 16, 2013

Product is great for a afternoon chocolate fix. Contains two of my favourite products cacao and almond butter. Would highly recomend if you like both of these. Will order again.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on Mar 06, 2013

A really tasty sweet treat which doesn't contain too much sugar. Perfect substitute for chocolate!

Nam!!

Posted by holahola on Oct 13, 2013

Kjempegode! Smaker marsipangris med sjokoladetrekk.

Simplemente deliciosos

Posted by ViGaOscar on May 03, 2014

Hace mucho que no puedo tomar muchos de los postres que antes sí, debido a unas intolerancias alimentarias. Esta especie de bombón gigante está buenísimo. Con uno sólo te llenas una barbaridad, es algo más seco de lo que te esperas, pero de sabor estan buenísimos; claro que eso siempre es subjetivo. Pero prúebalos al menos. Merece la pena. Eso sí, salen caros porque apenas vienen 3

great!

Posted by 4778994315180152683 on Mar 19, 2014

not sweet at all but really good and healthy. I'll order more.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Oct 05, 2014

Tasty, wholesome and you can taste the goodness and will buy again.

chocolate goodnrss

Posted by Rawsomehappy on Aug 27, 2015

These are so decadent that 9 e is enough. Each package has 3 balls of yummyness.

moms almond choc truffles

Posted by 5337994925376430698 on Feb 12, 2016

These are an awesome product. A healthy guilt free, sugar free snack to stop you reaching for the bar of chocolate

Delicious Treat

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 22, 2013

Took these in my backpack when I went on a long hike. They are very tasty, healthy, and give you energy. There are 3 in a package so I was able to share with 2 of my hiking companions. They liked them also. I would buy these again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »