Great

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Aug 14, 2011

Tastes great, I use it as a healthy substitude for candy

Best Granola Bars EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

I have tried many granola bars, looking for something healthy and tasty. Finally, those two things are not mutually exclusive! I am not gluten intolerant, do that was not an issue for me, but I do have relatives who are and most gluten free foods are pretty gross. These bars are AMAZING! I have frequently bought these at my local Starbucks, but they are expensive and only come individually wrapped. I wanted more and a better deal. Thanks to iherb, I can buy large quantities. Blueberry are my favorite, with goji berry a close second. They can be a little hard, but if you put the bag in a sunny window for a bit, they soften right up. They are sweet, but not candy bar sweet. I sing the praises of these to everyone I know!

GREAT on-the-go option

Posted by 5751423775612257686 on Oct 05, 2012

We LOVE the convenience of these bars! There's not always a healthy alternative for breakfast or lunch, so these bars are always in my bag! Thank you iHerb for carrying them AND at a reasonable price! I hope you begin carrying the raisin variety soon....!

Nam

Posted by Reviewer1300939 on Mar 15, 2013

Very good!!!!!

Great!!!

Posted by 5140876410507250646 on May 31, 2013

I love these bars!! I eat them for breakfast or an afternoon snack!!

Excellent granola bars

Posted by 5373578216971173239 on Jul 17, 2013

These bars are healthy, delicious and a great value. They are over twice the price at Starbucks.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Nov 25, 2014

With a price like this for 4 granola bars, they better be good, and they are. I think most people would enjoy these, and if you are accustomed to the taste of and texture of natural, healthy foods, you will love them.