Great

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Aug 14, 2011

Tastes great, I use it as a healthy substitude for candy

Best Granola Bars EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

I have tried many granola bars, looking for something healthy and tasty. Finally, those two things are not mutually exclusive! I am not gluten intolerant, do that was not an issue for me, but I do have relatives who are and most gluten free foods are pretty gross. These bars are AMAZING! I have frequently bought these at my local Starbucks, but they are expensive and only come individually wrapped. I wanted more and a better deal. Thanks to iherb, I can buy large quantities. Blueberry are my favorite, with goji berry a close second. They can be a little hard, but if you put the bag in a sunny window for a bit, they soften right up. They are sweet, but not candy bar sweet. I sing the praises of these to everyone I know!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Nov 25, 2014

With a price like this for 4 granola bars, they better be good, and they are. I think most people would enjoy these, and if you are accustomed to the taste of and texture of natural, healthy foods, you will love them.

GREAT on-the-go option

Posted by 5751423775612257686 on Oct 05, 2012

We LOVE the convenience of these bars! There's not always a healthy alternative for breakfast or lunch, so these bars are always in my bag! Thank you iHerb for carrying them AND at a reasonable price! I hope you begin carrying the raisin variety soon....!

Nam

Posted by Reviewer1300939 on Mar 15, 2013

Very good!!!!!

Great!!!

Posted by 5140876410507250646 on May 31, 2013

I love these bars!! I eat them for breakfast or an afternoon snack!!

Excellent granola bars

Posted by 5373578216971173239 on Jul 17, 2013

These bars are healthy, delicious and a great value. They are over twice the price at Starbucks.

Similar taste to the Goji and a little too sweet

Posted by 4939978044369502681 on Aug 06, 2012

Here is my review for the goji since it tastes almost the same: "Love that the ingredients are sprouted, and it can be quite a good jaw exercise since I make it a point to chew on them slowly and thoroughly. In this way, I take a longer time to eat them and feel full faster. It is quite soft at room temperature, but best to store in the chiller or even the freezer otherwise it might turn rancid due to the delicate nature of the ingredients. Although it is labelled as gluten-free, some friends with high sensitivity had issues after consuming them."

Gross