New To iHerb?

Udi's, Gluten Free Granola, Au Natural, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 4-star

Yummy

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

Toasted, sweet, crunchy oats. Love rolling various things in these for treats.

A Tasty Gluten-Free

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

A tasty, plain granola.

Nice

Posted by 5214818933761543163 on Dec 07, 2013

nice and not anymore(Ima-bey)

Surprisingly good

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 11, 2014

I purchased this because my flax granola was out of stock at the time and I eat it every day. I couldn't wait much longer for it to be in stock, so I tried this brand instead. I was a bit disappointed at first, because it is very fine granola compared to the large chunks I had with the flax granola. However, I really ended up enjoying this. It has a slight nutty and honey flavor, without being too sweet. Just enough to not taste bland. I ate it plain and also with almond milk. The taste grew on me right away and I've since ordered 5 more bags. My flax granola is no longer available here, so this is my been stable each order. I like that it is gluten free and doesn't have a bunch of added junk. Just pure and simple. Good stuff! Check out my page for over 100 real reviews on products I purchased here at Iherb.