Surprisingly good

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 11, 2014

I purchased this because my flax granola was out of stock at the time and I eat it every day. I couldn't wait much longer for it to be in stock, so I tried this brand instead. I was a bit disappointed at first, because it is very fine granola compared to the large chunks I had with the flax granola. However, I really ended up enjoying this. It has a slight nutty and honey flavor, without being too sweet. Just enough to not taste bland. I ate it plain and also with almond milk. The taste grew on me right away and I've since ordered 5 more bags. My flax granola is no longer available here, so this is my been stable each order. I like that it is gluten free and doesn't have a bunch of added junk. Just pure and simple. Good stuff! Check out my page for over 100 real reviews on products I purchased here at Iherb.

A good gluten free granola

Posted by 5069269047461103955 on Jan 05, 2015

A good gluten free granola. Maybe a bit simple in the flavour, but the taste of honey brings the flavour up a notch.

good

Posted by 5692821533087764662 on Apr 01, 2016

I like it, perhaps I get used to mixture of fruits and different grains, so if they mix with other grains, may taste even better?

Yummy

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

Toasted, sweet, crunchy oats. Love rolling various things in these for treats.

A Tasty Gluten-Free

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

A tasty, plain granola.

Nice

Posted by 5214818933761543163 on Dec 07, 2013

nice and not anymore(Ima-bey)