Super delicious

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016

I bought the Natural flavor for over a year before I realized this vanilla flavor was also gluten free. Yum! I eat this every morning for breakfast alongside my protein shake. Yes, I eat it plain because it has a ton of flavor. It's not an overwhelming vanilla like some foods. It is actually a bit addicting and always satisfies my taste buds. I do switch on and off between this and the natural flavor though. The vanilla bag doesn't seem to last as long, because the pieces are bigger, so I end up eating more of it. I believe the bag says 11 servings, but I get about 4 servings out of the vanilla and maybe 6 out of the natural. This is good to sprinkle in yogurt or on pancakes with syrup too. So many uses, but I mainly eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl. It's really tasty. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Excellent Glute Free Granola

Posted by Howard on Aug 19, 2016

Aug 19 2016 The Udi's gluten free Granola line is very delicious. Only drawback is, it is a bit pricey. Nevertheless, you are getting a quality product. I would buy again, and do recommend Ud's granola.

like candy but so good!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Sep 18, 2011

tastes like candy in my opionio, quite sweet and occasinal treat for me

Our favorite Granola

Posted by Reviewer1191031 on Jan 05, 2012

Yogurt and Udi's Granola is a nice way to start the morning.

Arrived Fresh and Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2801904 on Feb 28, 2012

I have never ordered this product online before. However, will order from iHerb.com from now on. Product arrived quickly and price was right.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1647683 on Mar 01, 2012

great tast

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

So yummy! Udi's is great!

great

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

tastes great not overly sweetened no digestive irritation

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Jul 09, 2013

After searching for a really good granola for 4 years, I finally found one! This taste amazing! My new favorite.

PERFECT