Best Electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Jan 01, 2009

I'm a Firefighter and this is the best product for recovery and most importantly, prevention. I have tried several products and this one, especially lemonade is the best product to replenish lost fluids. It beats everything out there because it's not full of sugar. My wife took it during her pregnancy during the summer months and my children love it. Last but not least, iHerb has the best price.

super tastey

Posted by Reviewer3245992 on May 27, 2009

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. the lemonade it my favorite on-bike flavor.

Best flavor Ultima yet!

Posted by Reviewer1662417 on Nov 11, 2008

This is the best flavor of Ultima yet! Some of the others have a medicine-like flavor, but this stuff rocks - it tastes just like instant lemonade! Ultima's my favorite sports drink - no sugar, low carb, low calorie!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

Good stuff! The flavour is pleasant and I don't have to worry about bathing my teeth in sugar. Good for Chronic Fatigue sufferers who need hydration but don't get enough exercise to need the sugar.

Great tasting electrolytes go to work fast!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

My body can't keep electrolytes so I need a constant supply. When I feel light headed or weak these provide fast relief. Tastes great and, unlike the cheaper "packets" store brand, Ultima's do not contain any GMOs. I hope they don't discontinue this flavor as my favorite (kiwi-strawberry) has been. The kiwi also contained all the B vitamins so this comes out more expensive due to the absence of B's which I need to supply elsewhere. I hope Ultima will reconsider and bring back the kiwi flavor: (the banana is the only one that tastes too awful to down!)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jun 02, 2010

This is the second canister I have ordered. I mix it with water and add fresh lemon juice and it taste just like lemonade. Great product to replenish your electrolytes.

Ultima Electrolytes

Posted by Reviewer2831127 on Oct 28, 2009

Great product - pure and clean and lots cheaper than GATORADE!!!

I LOVE Ultima!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jan 15, 2010

This is the best electrolyte replacement/hydration drink I've ever used. And this is my favorite flavor. It is a very light lemonade flavor. Some of the other flavors are a bit strong for me. (The orange is my second favorite.) The best part is that my kids think it's delicious. Just give them half a scoop and it's a much better deal than buying the one specifically for kids. (It's almost identical per serving if you give a half-scoop.)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 14, 2009

This tastes great and mixes well. I mix this up for my water bottle when I exercise. Better than plain water.

Excellent natural drink!

Posted by Reviewer2003537 on Jan 14, 2009

I use Ultima to avoid cramping in marathons and endurance mountain bike races. I also use it to avoid hangovers.