GREAT

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 17, 2015

im def buying this again =)

Good product

Posted by proinnseas on Nov 10, 2015

Works, but taste isn't that nice. It takes time get used to it.

Great recipe, funny taste

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Sep 27, 2015

I like the ingredients list, well thought through, but there is slight dry chalkie taste to it. It doesn't mix too well either.

excellent product

Posted by 5327981401783195124 on Apr 29, 2015

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

Lemondade is the best flavor

Posted by 5269834140330551606 on Jun 11, 2014

same as review above... good price and good taste, will use again.....

Tastes like lemonade

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014

This tastes better to me than the grape flavor by the same company. I like lemon and find most lemon flavored products to be refreshing and not sweet. This drink mix produces a sweeter taste than I'd like, so I usually make 1 liter by using some of this drink mix and another electrolyte drink mix that has no flavor at all. One thing that I don't like about t his product is that the powder does not dissolve all the way. That is, you have to stir it vigorously to make it disappear, but when left standing, some white deposits inevitably settle at the bottom of the pitcher. I don't know why they don't stay dissolved. I end up throwing the settled bits away when I was my pitcher each time.

I like it. One caution though..

Posted by Reviewer3014590 on Sep 29, 2013

High copper content, which is plus for me since I am chronically copper deficient, however should you avoid high does copper, you probably might look for other Electrolytes.

Tastes great, seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Sep 22, 2013

I need extra electrolytes because I have a health condition where I lose a lot of fluid and have a very dry mouth. It's always hard for me to know if electrolytes are working or not, but these seem to.I seem to get thirsty less and have more energy. The lemonade taste is fantastic, the large bottle is good value, and best of all there is no sugar in this, only stevia. Fresh coconut water is still my go-to for electrolytes, but coconuts are not always practical. Ultima Replenisher is a good alternative.

Wonderful and healing

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 07, 2013

Such a wonderful way to get your electrolytes. I put one scoop (the scoop comes in the box) in a glass of water with a lemon wedge every morning. This keeps my system alkaline and also balances the small amount of salt I eat. I have been using this for years and have seen fantastic results. A box lasts forever. Such an easy way to support my health. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to take it again later in the day if you are short on electrolytes. Tastes like lemonade and is sweetened with stevia, the only "good" artificial sweetner.

Shae FL.