Ultima Lemonade

Posted by Reviewer2055767 on Mar 07, 2010

Very nice, and effective rehydration, excellent service delivery time to Australia.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2576544 on Apr 26, 2010

Yes, it's a bit expensive, but it doesn't have any sugar and a lot of these drinks just can't say that. The lemon flavor is quite pleasant and it's like drinking lemonade while you work out. I was surprised at how small the container was...it's about 1/4 of the size of a Heed canister (which is cheaper than this product by a few dollars). But since it's sugar free and good-tasting, I will be buying this again.

Not that lemony taste...

Posted by Reviewer1384755 on Jul 26, 2011

... tastes a bit artificial, but does the job in the gym.

good

Posted by Reviewer2835959 on Oct 31, 2011

not as tasty as grape but works the same

Tastes great, seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Sep 22, 2013

I need extra electrolytes because I have a health condition where I lose a lot of fluid and have a very dry mouth. It's always hard for me to know if electrolytes are working or not, but these seem to.I seem to get thirsty less and have more energy. The lemonade taste is fantastic, the large bottle is good value, and best of all there is no sugar in this, only stevia. Fresh coconut water is still my go-to for electrolytes, but coconuts are not always practical. Ultima Replenisher is a good alternative.

Tastes like lemonade

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014

This tastes better to me than the grape flavor by the same company. I like lemon and find most lemon flavored products to be refreshing and not sweet. This drink mix produces a sweeter taste than I'd like, so I usually make 1 liter by using some of this drink mix and another electrolyte drink mix that has no flavor at all. One thing that I don't like about t his product is that the powder does not dissolve all the way. That is, you have to stir it vigorously to make it disappear, but when left standing, some white deposits inevitably settle at the bottom of the pitcher. I don't know why they don't stay dissolved. I end up throwing the settled bits away when I was my pitcher each time.

Lemondade is the best flavor

Posted by 5269834140330551606 on Jun 11, 2014

same as review above... good price and good taste, will use again.....

Good product

Posted by proinnseas on Nov 10, 2015

Works, but taste isn't that nice. It takes time get used to it.