GREAT

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 17, 2015

im def buying this again =)

excellent product

Posted by 5327981401783195124 on Apr 29, 2015

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

I like it. One caution though..

Posted by Reviewer3014590 on Sep 29, 2013

High copper content, which is plus for me since I am chronically copper deficient, however should you avoid high does copper, you probably might look for other Electrolytes.

Wonderful and healing

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 07, 2013

Such a wonderful way to get your electrolytes. I put one scoop (the scoop comes in the box) in a glass of water with a lemon wedge every morning. This keeps my system alkaline and also balances the small amount of salt I eat. I have been using this for years and have seen fantastic results. A box lasts forever. Such an easy way to support my health. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to take it again later in the day if you are short on electrolytes. Tastes like lemonade and is sweetened with stevia, the only "good" artificial sweetner.

Ultima is the best sports drink on the market by far!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452169 on Feb 07, 2012

Great tast too, tastes just like powdered lemonade!!! :)

best electrolyte powder

Posted by Reviewer1239245 on Nov 08, 2011

I had surgery a year ago (colon partially removed) and really needed to be careful to not get dehydrated each day (and especially if i went to the gym or did any sort of sweat-producing activity). This powder has no sugar in it so no extra calories/cavities, it is naturally sweetened so no chemicals (stevia), and it contains a complete array of electrolytes and more than most i've found in any other products...it tastes awesome - just like lemonade. If you mix it with cold water, be sure to give it a minute - stevia sometimes doesn't play nice with cold liquids but it eventually blends...esp if you put it in a shaker bottle or give it a few good stirs. i use this every single day, and so does my husband - we both put it into our gym water every day - it's ritual.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3226717 on Sep 18, 2011

I try to use stevia as much as possible. I don't care for artificial sweeteners. This product has been helpful with my weight loss as I need a replenisher while weight training and performing cardio. I-Herb sells it for the lowest price that I've found.

Ultima Replenisher

Posted by Reviewer1918217 on Aug 01, 2011

My family and I love it, too bad they don't keep enough in stock. This is a hot item...

Great tasting electrolytes go to work fast!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

My body can't keep electrolytes so I need a constant supply. When I feel light headed or weak these provide fast relief. Tastes great and, unlike the cheaper "packets" store brand, Ultima's do not contain any GMOs. I hope they don't discontinue this flavor as my favorite (kiwi-strawberry) has been. The kiwi also contained all the B vitamins so this comes out more expensive due to the absence of B's which I need to supply elsewhere. I hope Ultima will reconsider and bring back the kiwi flavor: (the banana is the only one that tastes too awful to down!)

Electrolytes

Posted by Reviewer2331374 on Dec 04, 2010

My husband uses this when he golfs. He likes it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »