Ultima Health Products, Ultima Replenisher, Balanced Electolyte Powder, Lemonade, 13.65 oz (387 g)

Best flavor Ultima yet!

Posted by Reviewer1662417 on Nov 11, 2008

This is the best flavor of Ultima yet! Some of the others have a medicine-like flavor, but this stuff rocks - it tastes just like instant lemonade! Ultima's my favorite sports drink - no sugar, low carb, low calorie!

Best Electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Jan 01, 2009

I'm a Firefighter and this is the best product for recovery and most importantly, prevention. I have tried several products and this one, especially lemonade is the best product to replenish lost fluids. It beats everything out there because it's not full of sugar. My wife took it during her pregnancy during the summer months and my children love it. Last but not least, iHerb has the best price.

super tastey

Posted by Reviewer3245992 on May 27, 2009

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. the lemonade it my favorite on-bike flavor.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

Good stuff! The flavour is pleasant and I don't have to worry about bathing my teeth in sugar. Good for Chronic Fatigue sufferers who need hydration but don't get enough exercise to need the sugar.

Great tasting electrolytes go to work fast!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

My body can't keep electrolytes so I need a constant supply. When I feel light headed or weak these provide fast relief. Tastes great and, unlike the cheaper "packets" store brand, Ultima's do not contain any GMOs. I hope they don't discontinue this flavor as my favorite (kiwi-strawberry) has been. The kiwi also contained all the B vitamins so this comes out more expensive due to the absence of B's which I need to supply elsewhere. I hope Ultima will reconsider and bring back the kiwi flavor: (the banana is the only one that tastes too awful to down!)