Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3245992 on May 27, 2009

I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. when mixes with vanilla flavored whey protein the orange flavored ultima tastes like a creamsicle

A testimony of a 68 year old

Posted by 5085620502617432720 on Sep 02, 2015

A friend told us about this product and gave us a small amount to try. I thought it made me feel better but I waited to make any decision. I am 68 years old and building my own house (not hiring someone else to do it) in the 100+ degree weather in Texas. I had severe leg cramps and even my chest would cramp when I was in the shower bending over to wash my feet. It was so bad that when working outside, I would drink from one to two gallons of water; change clothes two sometimes three times a day and have trouble breathing, and could not maintain my mental acuity. After taking this product for two days --- NO MORE CRAMPS. This is an incredible product!!! The orange is great, the lemon is really good and tart cherry is OK. I am so glad I discovered this product. It possibly save me from a heat stroke.

excellent product

Posted by 5327981401783195124 on Apr 29, 2015

Love it and the results. Excellent taste and love the natural sweetening. No nasty chemicals :)

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1972306 on Jun 12, 2008

Excellent taste

Husband's Favorite

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

This is the secret to getting my husband to drink more water! Always have to have this in the house. However, often it runs out of stock. :(

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2174556 on Sep 05, 2012

Take a bottle of water with it to the gym and feel the difference.

title

Posted by Reviewer2379078 on May 08, 2008

great product, price and service. I have referred you to another athlete.

Ultima products are tasty & effective

Posted by Reviewer2475962 on Aug 30, 2009

Great electrolyte product. Much preferred to my usual Emergen-C, due to packaging (much less waste) and versatility in how much to make at once. great item. Note that it's not sugar but stevia sweetened. I bought it for that reason as I'm glycemic sensitive. It is quite sweet...takes a little getting used to.

Great electrolyte - Better because it's in bulk

Posted by 5712018423735172217 on Nov 23, 2013

Well - it's twice the volume of most containers of the Ultima Replenisher in Orange flavor. It's not easy to find this larger size in stores, and I've even had trouble finding it online. Thanks, iHerb, for stocking this product! I like that it's got the most health-conscious ingredients (compared to other electrolytes on the market). I work and hike in the desert on Southern CA mountains, and these electrolytes help me feel much better throughout the day. I can really feel the boost after drinking them (mixed with Emergen-C) after lunch. Keeps me strong through the afternoon. I love 'em!

Super product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Oct 04, 2010

Keeps me going naturally... Wouldn't be without this product......

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »