July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ultra Glandular Enterprises, Raw Adrenal, 60 Easy-To-Swallow Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

light at the end of a dark tunnel

Posted by burdypie on Mar 05, 2012

This is the first thing that has actually worked on my stage 3 adrenal exhaustion...feel like I now have a backbone,and am balanced, with strength and energy.Am also low thyroid, but if I boost the thyroid too much the adrenals crash (use tertroxin, the Aussie version of Cytomel, as I am thyroid resistant-cells don't absorb thyroid hormones. Pathology/lab work says my levels are ok but the cells resist).So pleased I've tried these,this is a turning point in my long long years of illness.Thank God for the internet and its information, and thank God for iHerb!!!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 24, 2009

I am new to grandular therapy, so I was hesitant at first. After doing some reading and understanding that taking from animals the gland that you are strugging with was they way they treated most things until alot of our man made medicines were made....so I decided to try it. Amazing energy.

Fixed my Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1401383 on Nov 25, 2009

I was having a lot of fatigue after having surgery to have my kidney removed. My mom recommended these and after 3 days I could feel a big difference - the fatigue had faded. Good product!

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Apr 19, 2011

I've been cutting these in half to use for my 9 year old, and it seems to be making a positive difference in her asthma/eczema/allergies. Taking along with a liquid adrenal support product. I've been very pleased!

Raw Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1831256 on Aug 06, 2010

This product was highly recommended for adrenal fatigue and has been very helpful for energy and general health.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »