Umac-Core, Marine Phytoplankton, 2 oz (57 ml)

Combats my son's asthma

Posted by Reviewer1767544 From Texas on Oct 11, 2008

I've put this in my son's drinks to help with his asthma and so far this season he hasn't had any asthma. I also give him liquid B vitamin complex for asthma. I am also taking the Marine Phytoplankton pills and my body ph went up to 7.5.

Phytoplankton by Umac-Core

Posted by Reviewer1534288 From California on Dec 17, 2009

I've been taking the liquid form of this product for about four months, both topically and orally. I use it topically on my feet, hands, and one of my elbows as they had some kind of scaling and itching. I haven't taken it orally as faithfully. All the patches of scale and itching have gone away. It wasn't a fast cure, but an effective one.

Cannot live without this product..

Posted by HAN424 From Canada on Apr 08, 2010

We have this product always on hand for the last 4 years. My husband had hypothyroidism and the doctors kept on increasing his medication. Now he is off of all his thyroid medication and doing good. When he is getting low on energy he takes a few droppers full of this and he is good to go. Iherb has the best price by far! I was paying 39 dollars a bottle, 37 was the cheapest I found... Thank you iherb!

Excellent product for energy and general wellness

Posted by Reviewer2660529 From Canada on Aug 03, 2010

I have noticed a significant increase in energy since using this product. This is my second bottle and it has cut my usage of hydrocortisone as a eczema treatment by 90%. I enjoy it daily and recommend it to anyone looking for a energy boosting supplement.

Beside from Vivid dream, I did not feel any Real Benefit from this product

Posted by Reviewer2605080 From Canada on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using Phytoplankton 3 bottles so far: 2 from Umac and 1 from Gesundheit. Each time, I used 3-5 times the daily amount recommended and I never felt anything special beside from having Vivid Dream at night. Personally, I benefit more from Chlorella & Spirulina than Phytoplankton.