Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Umac-Core, Marine Phytoplankton, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3211119 on Sep 12, 2009

I started taking this 3 months ago and have never felt better! I was starting to have trouble sleeping,hot flashes, fuzzy brain, and other pre-menopausal symptoms and now everything is great! I have even lost some belly fat I was starting to see!My husband has started taking it because he has seen the changes for the better and now I hope to get my children started!

Really helps energy

Posted by Reviewer2371746 on Mar 30, 2009

This product works at the cellular level and provides the added nutrition and energy without making me nervous and reving me up. Great for people on liquid diets, limited diets, and those dealing with overactive adrenals. Won't make you nervous but will provide even energy.

I feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1888276 on Feb 01, 2009

I tried this product because it's winter and I constantly feel sluggish. I dont know if it's SAD or if it's just me. Either way, I really like this. I have energy (I am not bouncy or 'high feeling') ... but I actually feel "good".

a product for all-excelent results

Posted by Reviewer3182310 on Aug 26, 2011

I bought the marine phytoplankton for my son who suffers from various allergies including a very bad eczema, well the results after 1 month are astonishing - his skin is so much better, his nose is clear, he sleeps better and his overall mood is great. I take this product my self and feel as if I've got a new lease of life- more energy, better sleep, clear head, sharp thinking and my menapouse symptoms are gone! I've now got my other son to take it for general health and recomend it to anyone I know.

will buy again, works for me

Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Feb 01, 2012

This definitely has helped with my arthritis and it also does give a boost to mood. I am on my third bottle now and if I forget to take them for a few days I start hurting again. I usually take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.