10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Umac-Core, Marine Phytoplankton, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3211119 on Sep 12, 2009

I started taking this 3 months ago and have never felt better! I was starting to have trouble sleeping,hot flashes, fuzzy brain, and other pre-menopausal symptoms and now everything is great! I have even lost some belly fat I was starting to see!My husband has started taking it because he has seen the changes for the better and now I hope to get my children started!

Really helps energy

Posted by Reviewer2371746 on Mar 30, 2009

This product works at the cellular level and provides the added nutrition and energy without making me nervous and reving me up. Great for people on liquid diets, limited diets, and those dealing with overactive adrenals. Won't make you nervous but will provide even energy.

I feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1888276 on Feb 01, 2009

I tried this product because it's winter and I constantly feel sluggish. I dont know if it's SAD or if it's just me. Either way, I really like this. I have energy (I am not bouncy or 'high feeling') ... but I actually feel "good".

will buy again, works for me

Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Feb 01, 2012

This definitely has helped with my arthritis and it also does give a boost to mood. I am on my third bottle now and if I forget to take them for a few days I start hurting again. I usually take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

impressed so far

Posted by Reviewer1135829 on Jan 06, 2012

after hearing about this product from a friend (we were discussing weight loss hopes) I did my own research and reading of many testimonials. Some people had experienced weight loss and others help with eczema and other assorted ailments. I've had a type of eczema on my arms all my life and just learned to live with it. My 12 year old son has developed the same only much worse and all over his body and he was very self-conscience. I also need to lose weight. We have both been taking Umac-Core for about 3 weeks now, my son more religiously than I. We have noticed a huge improvement to his skin! I have also noticed an improvement to the skin on my arms. Sadly I haven't noticed any weight change - yet. So far we are both very happy with the product and I will be ordering more and keeping track of our progress. Even if I don't lose the weight just the fact that this product is helping my son makes me very happy.It's only been a few weeks, more time is needed to provide a truly accurate testimonial but so far so good!