didnt felt any changes from it

Posted by Reviewer3251197 on Feb 23, 2016

didn't felt any changes from it

mr. herbert feldman

Posted by 5188152177526464676 on Dec 30, 2015

I have been using marine phytoplankton for 12 years and in my mind it cured my Bladder cancer. I see my doc every 6 month for a Cysto and have had no recurance

Be very careful before purchasing,do some research.

Posted by 4714032099285617595 on Dec 11, 2015

I purchased 2 bottles, I read many positive reviews and excellent stories. However after purchasing I investigated further and sought out negative reviews. I am a little annoyed at myself for not investigating this further prior to purchase, however there were numerous positive and glowing recommendation. I should have looked at the ingredients with a more sceptical eye. The Umac-Core appears to contain 25% Marine Phytoplankton and the other ingredient (which I presume is 75%) is Maltodextrin. Maltodextrine is a food additive, and is absorbed as glucose. Used in soft drinks and lollies/candy as a sweetener. Not happy with taking 25% active product and 75% sugar. Anyway, there are other products/companies that have a much higher active ingredient, do your research. If you can not find the fact sheet on the suppliers web page, do a little research on the web prior to purchase as you will save yourself dollars and disappointment. This is not a complaint about iherb, as I think the company is great, I am having a winge and my opinion/feedback about Umac-Core Marine Phytoplankton.

Miracle

Posted by energyguy on Jul 14, 2015

Notice my severe eczema is better and does not get itchy at night. Also notice that I sleep very soundly at night if I took it before bed time.

My Favourite Supplement

Posted by 5096839922954340282 on Dec 15, 2014

I've been using Umac-core for a few months now and have found it to be an amazing supplement. It has helped me in many ways, the most important being restless leg syndrome. From the time I started taking the capsules it has completely gone. I've also found that my dry, flaky lips are much better. Also my ears are no longer as waxy! Wouldn't be without it.

Fake scam

Posted by 5183246759273429814 on May 24, 2014

Wasn't even green powder inside, was white powder tasting similar to icing sugar, most people here just effected by the placebo effect they don't even know what they are taking.

I think I get more energy

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Apr 23, 2014

I do not know if there´s any diffrent...I think I may get som more energi. But I tried several new produkts so it´s hard to say

Great

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 21, 2014

I alter between this one and spirulina, to make sure I get enoug plankton and algae. These are important nutriens and minerals for your body, this is a very good brand.

Good product

Posted by 5382541238123352244 on Jan 15, 2014

Prefer the capsule to the liquid. It is easy to take and gives me the energy for my busy day.

Umac-Core, Marine Phytoplankton, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Dec 19, 2013

Not been taking this for long so can not say how good the effects are. What i can say is the iherb feed back is very good & there seems to be no side effects which you must consider when taking supplements. It is also pretty pure other than containing organic maltodextrin hence 1 star deduduction.