iHerb Customer Reviews
Savings of: $17.61 (44% off)
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
Posted by Reviewer3211119 on Sep 12, 2009
I started taking this 3 months ago and have never felt better! I was starting to have trouble sleeping,hot flashes, fuzzy brain, and other pre-menopausal symptoms and now everything is great! I have even lost some belly fat I was starting to see!My husband has started taking it because he has seen the changes for the better and now I hope to get my children started!
Really helps energy
Posted by Reviewer2371746 on Mar 30, 2009
This product works at the cellular level and provides the added nutrition and energy without making me nervous and reving me up. Great for people on liquid diets, limited diets, and those dealing with overactive adrenals. Won't make you nervous but will provide even energy.
I feel good!
Posted by Reviewer1888276 on Feb 01, 2009
I tried this product because it's winter and I constantly feel sluggish. I dont know if it's SAD or if it's just me. Either way, I really like this. I have energy (I am not bouncy or 'high feeling') ... but I actually feel "good".
a product for all-excelent results
Posted by Reviewer3182310 on Aug 26, 2011
I bought the marine phytoplankton for my son who suffers from various allergies including a very bad eczema, well the results after 1 month are astonishing - his skin is so much better, his nose is clear, he sleeps better and his overall mood is great. I take this product my self and feel as if I've got a new lease of life- more energy, better sleep, clear head, sharp thinking and my menapouse symptoms are gone! I've now got my other son to take it for general health and recomend it to anyone I know.
will buy again, works for me
Posted by Reviewer3037829 on Feb 01, 2012
This definitely has helped with my arthritis and it also does give a boost to mood. I am on my third bottle now and if I forget to take them for a few days I start hurting again. I usually take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
impressed so far
Posted by Reviewer1135829 on Jan 06, 2012
after hearing about this product from a friend (we were discussing weight loss hopes) I did my own research and reading of many testimonials. Some people had experienced weight loss and others help with eczema and other assorted ailments. I've had a type of eczema on my arms all my life and just learned to live with it. My 12 year old son has developed the same only much worse and all over his body and he was very self-conscience. I also need to lose weight. We have both been taking Umac-Core for about 3 weeks now, my son more religiously than I. We have noticed a huge improvement to his skin! I have also noticed an improvement to the skin on my arms. Sadly I haven't noticed any weight change - yet. So far we are both very happy with the product and I will be ordering more and keeping track of our progress. Even if I don't lose the weight just the fact that this product is helping my son makes me very happy.It's only been a few weeks, more time is needed to provide a truly accurate testimonial but so far so good!
Posted by 5183246759273429814 on May 24, 2014
Wasn't even green powder inside, was white powder tasting similar to icing sugar, most people here just effected by the placebo effect they don't even know what they are taking.
Be very careful before purchasing,do some research.
Posted by 4714032099285617595 on Dec 11, 2015
I purchased 2 bottles, I read many positive reviews and excellent stories. However after purchasing I investigated further and sought out negative reviews. I am a little annoyed at myself for not investigating this further prior to purchase, however there were numerous positive and glowing recommendation. I should have looked at the ingredients with a more sceptical eye. The Umac-Core appears to contain 25% Marine Phytoplankton and the other ingredient (which I presume is 75%) is Maltodextrin. Maltodextrine is a food additive, and is absorbed as glucose. Used in soft drinks and lollies/candy as a sweetener. Not happy with taking 25% active product and 75% sugar. Anyway, there are other products/companies that have a much higher active ingredient, do your research. If you can not find the fact sheet on the suppliers web page, do a little research on the web prior to purchase as you will save yourself dollars and disappointment. This is not a complaint about iherb, as I think the company is great, I am having a winge and my opinion/feedback about Umac-Core Marine Phytoplankton.
Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Sep 21, 2011
I have noticed significant increase in energy and well-being since starting this product.
Umac-Core Marine Phytoplankton
Posted by Reviewer1993248 on Jan 20, 2011
I have been using Marine Phytoplankton for about 7 years now and it a super product that gives me energy, helps me sleep through the night and gives my body the trace minerals that it needs