chapstick

Posted by Reviewer1604141 on Jun 22, 2008

I liked that its no petroleum but it kinda burns

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

Love this product! Smells good, does the job, and has a higher SPF than the normal SPF 15

its okay...

Posted by Reviewer2066796 on Jul 19, 2009

Like the fact that is not petroleum based. But when i use it i get a slight burning sensation on my lips.

So So

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Jul 10, 2010

Not the greatest for moisterizing, but better than a regular chapstick. I like the fact that it has spf.

Just O.K.

Posted by Reviewer1712826 on May 20, 2009

Glad to have the SPF 18, but doesn't go on smoothly. Feels too dry to apply easily.

Only lip balm I'll use

Posted by Reviewer1334554 on Jun 11, 2009

I live in an area that has very long, dry Winters so I've always used lip balm. I found this lip balm in an outdoor specialty store a few years ago and decided to try it. I've been converted! Un-Petroleum tangerine is the only lip balm use now. It goes on smoothly, smells great and really soothes my lips.

Yummy scent

Posted by Reviewer3006700 on Jul 11, 2009

My daughter fell in love with the smell of this stuff and ended up mashing it up before I even got any real use out of it. I'm gonna have to order more because I, too, like the smell. It also did a great job of softening my lips without an oily or waxy feel.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1300357 on Apr 05, 2009

I love the tangerine chap stick. It has an SPF of 18 and a great flavor. I tried to find it around town but no one could order it so I looked on line and found exactly what I was looking for. I am so glad you guys had it and at such a great price. This is the only chap stick I buy.

Great Lip Goobers

Posted by Reviewer1183187 on Dec 04, 2008

I have been using this product for several years abd its the best. I spend allot of time outside surfing, cycling and kayaking and this lip balm has always protected my lips from the sun and wind burn.

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer1521333 on Dec 09, 2008

I have very sensitive lips with regards to unnatural chemicals. This line of chapstick is the best. One might say I'm addicted!