great value for money

Posted by 5146364239997880360 on Mar 24, 2014

loved it!

Excellent taste & benefits & improved natural packaging over small box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2014

This box comes in a complete shrink wrap, which is great for safety reasons! It opens horizontally, like a coffret, and is very well presented, all tea bags perfectly lined up in two East-West rows. The box itself is very glossy, makes for a gorgeous gift. However these tea bags, unlike the small box that came in a sealed foil, now come individually protected in minimalistic white paper with little print in green, loosely sealed, that is both easier to open and appears to be toxin-free. I was delighted to find no metal stapler in these tea bags either. Just sealed and the little string A major improvement. The tea is always excellent, well recommended by most famous natural medicine doctors, both on visual media and online. It is said to be alkaline forming and I love a bowl upon rising to keep my system filled with much needed electrolytes that my body doesn't keep well at all due to multiple organ dysfunction, particularly during sleep. TIP: unlike green tea, which quickly turns bitter if I steep it longer than roughly 64 seconds, this one can tolerate more steeping without the taste going into undrinkable. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do, and your friends might be impressed with the gorgeous, glossy coffret and surprisingly plain and natural looking individual bags. Minimalism always impresses those of us folks who are into organic and natural foods for health reasons; and it's much better for the environment as well! (No more foil touching my tea, yay!) :)

Pleasant tasting

Posted by Reviewer2885357 on Mar 09, 2014

This was the first white tea I tasted and I have to say it didn't disappoint me ! Much sweeter taste than green tea, I enjoy it a lot. Plus the price is really low!

Very tasty white tea

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Feb 24, 2014

Very tasty and great price too.

super

Posted by 4956361567040427121 on Feb 21, 2014

Good product at a great price.

Great price, great tea

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 03, 2014

Great price, my family love this tea. light flavour, seem to be less tannin in the tea and its believed to have less caffeine than green tea so great all around.

Good

Posted by 5474191463945342194 on Feb 03, 2014

GoodGood

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Tea EVER !!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Jan 26, 2014

White Tea is the Healthiest! No unnecessary ingredients. Great Taste! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Affordable price, economical size

Posted by Silverfern7 on Dec 10, 2013

This tea will last a very long time, so the price is very affordable. However, the taste is not really special. I don't think I'll be ordering again.

Horrible product!

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Dec 01, 2013

My palate is offended by the taste of this product. I would not recomment it to anyone. I was looking for a cheaper version of my beloved bai mui dan white tea but as I learned the hard way, there is no replacement.