Spend a little more money for a better product.

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Mar 24, 2016

If you're really hurting for money, then this is the product for you. If not, tea isn't expensive and you should dish out a little more and buy something better. This tea wasn't very flavorful, it's very weak. Even if you leave the bag in and let it steep until the water isn't hot anymore it still isn't strong.

Taste like Chinese Tea

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I believe green tea that's originated from Japan is of better quality & better taste. But Japanese green tea is more expensive as well. Uncle Lee's green tea is from China and it is a very affordable option. The color of the tea is golden, not green. Overall it's a good option for everyday's consumption. Once in a while, I do alternate with a more expensive Japanese green tea.

V good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Excellent tea!

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 03, 2015

Good quality tea with very good price!!!!!! Highly recommend!

Not that impressed

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Sep 15, 2015

The amount of organic tea bags for the price is pretty unbeatable, but I will probably not buy these again anyway. The taste just is not there! I want my green tea to taste authenic and pleasant, not cardboard.

Uncle Lee's Tea

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 25, 2015

I am a green tea addict, and with 100 bags per box, I am green tea heaven, with a great price. I drink about 6 to 8 cups of green tea a day.

Organic can't be Beat !

Posted by 5137955176250765539 on Jun 05, 2015

I am trying to remove as many products as possible that are not organic. Not just for the planet's sake but for my own health. Better late than never I say. I have 75 years behind me, of almost all products that have been controlled w/ the use of pesticides. It is good to now be able to buy more & more organic foods. I tried Uncle Lee's Organic Tea some time back, having been able to find it in a larger town than I live in. I was skeptical because it was so cheap, frankly. It is much better than the other store brands I have bought & was happy to find it on the web. I will be back for more. Of that you can be sure.

aa

Posted by 5314375978909594686 on Jun 02, 2015

affordable price

Weak and Uninteresting

Posted by Reviewer2969407 on May 24, 2015

This tea is quite inexpensive per bag, but it has .0564 ounces of tea per bag compared to say, Whole Foods' store brand green tea which has 0.07 ounces per bag. I also found it to lack flavor even when two bags were placed into the same cup - nothing offensive, just dull and bland - there was no bite to it. It was not my cup of tea, but you may end up liking it nonetheless.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Apr 17, 2015

Good standard organic green tea for good price