New To iHerb?

Uncle Lee's Tea, Organic Pu-erh Tea, 18 Tea Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)

5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

Great Taste! - Helps with Dieting

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Oct 24, 2012

Thank you iHerb! I requested for this product. Great price too! This is a dark tea with smooth and flavorful taste, which is kind of similar to Oolong Tea, but much richer. My favorite after meal tea. It takes a long time to make it through multiple fermenting processes. My experience is that it helps suppress hunger sensation. When I drink it after meal, I feel very satisfied, so I won't eat more, and won't be hungry so soon. It is said to break down fat in GI and reduce cholesterol, and subsequently help lose weight. You are supposed to drink it about 30 min-1 hr after each meal; especially after a rich meal, and that is what Chinese people do. I can't speak for dieters as I am not drinking it for that purpose. But I believe it can help. For that purpose, I recommend that you look it up on the Internet for details because there is much said on that. Enjoy it!

Best Pu-er Tea that I have ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

This is the best Pu-erh Tea that I have ever tasted. The flavor of the tea is very good and the fact that it is organic makes it premium. Take note though that this is a Chinese tea and it is best taken without sugar. The Chinese take it after dinner to get rid of the greasiness in the food which is typical of Chinese meals.

Pu-erh tea

Posted by 5220747457368506681 on Mar 04, 2014

Great for a morning tea!

I love Pu-erh!

Posted by Reviewer1231257 on Jun 10, 2014

This may be my favorite tea so I well understand why, during ancient times, it was reserved only for royalty! Isn't it nuts how consistent that has happened with the "good stuff?" Yes, this time is also a rejuvenation drink! It is fantastic for first thing in the AM! I begin each day with it!

Mi té rojo de confianza

Posted by gl0bulinas on Aug 05, 2014

Me encanta el te rojo. De todos los que hay en iherb, este es el que siempre se viene conmigo. Tiene una muy buena relación calidad precio, está riquísimo y es muy sano. ¿Qué más se puede pedir?