Yes, cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Jan 29, 2014

This reallly worked! I enjoyed cleansing on my nose.

Love it!!!

Posted by 5550646386988028521 on Mar 12, 2014

Follow the instructions carefully, and you will see great results!!I tried one on my nose and and it pull out every single blackhead!!!

not god.

Posted by 5534511055360486220 on Mar 06, 2014

My skin became worse.

לא כ"כ מוצלח

Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Aug 12, 2014

הזמנתי לנסות על בת שלי. ניסיתי על האף וזה לא עבד. אפילו יותר גרועה ממדבקטת שקניתי בארץ. ננסה בהמשך סוג אחר

Great!

Posted by KatySeventy on Mar 20, 2014

I couldn't be bothered to let it sit on my nose for 10-15 minutes, but it still cleaned out my pores! I've tried similar products before, and this is, in my experience, the best.

Not bad, but tough to get a good result out of them.

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 25, 2014

These need to be applied really carefully or else they will do a half decent job. You need to really apply them correctly in order to make the strip stick firmly on the surface you use to cleanse. If so, it will give you and excellent result. But in order to achieve the best result, you have to be really carefull. I really don't like the fact that there are so few of them in the package. I think that 3 small strips are not enough. I would consider buing a bigger package.

Does not work

Posted by Reviewer2520179 on May 10, 2014

The strips are very low-quality. It's hard to apply them, because they won't come of the clear plastic strip and they tear apart. After I managed to apply pieces of the strip to the face, they were too sticky like glue but they did not work as they should.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Feb 13, 2014

This product did not work at all for me. I saw no differense whatsoever after using it. Useless.The only thing it worked for was removing hair over my lip.

?

Posted by 5543348739226175921 on Feb 26, 2014

I think there shoul be more strips on box, didn't really do anything.

strips