Full of parabens and stuff you don't want to put on your hand

Posted by bbchris on Feb 01, 2014

There is aloe vera and jojoba oil but the parabens are scary. Try not to use this, if you can!

Nice Idea, Bad Product

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015

I really liked the idea to treat my hands with these home spa treatment gloves after getting home cleaning done. Gloves were ok to wear, you can do things with them on like answer the phone if you need to. Gloves were quite warm to wear for 20 minutes. After taking the gloves off I waited quite a while to get rest of the moisture to absorp. The feeling left on the hands was not nice. Hands were sticky and I thought that I would sleep with these treated hands to get the most out of the treatment, but eventually I washed my hands beacause I didn't like at all how they felt. Ingredients used are not good: for example Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Butylparaben. I do not recommend buying this product, it is not worth a try. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Softens skin

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014

I like the United Exchange Corp's freebies. They are all better than average freebies that are available here on iHerb. This does moisturize your skin, but you'll get better results with skin oils.

Poot quality!

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Mar 01, 2014

I gave this to my mom and she reported a huge allergy break out on her hands after using this. I would not recommend this product.

My mom loved these gloves!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Jan 31, 2014

I got these as a freebie on my last order. Gave them to my mom and she loved them so much she re-used it the next morning. Worth trying