New To iHerb?

Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Reviews 1-star

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Oct 24, 2013

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

See no results

Posted by Reviewer2031111 on Aug 25, 2011

I really don't think this stuff works. You take a total of 18 big pills a day. You feel nauseated the rest of the day. I really think the capsules are all filled with a green tea substance. I feel no different and I have not seen a decrease in appetite.

The pills smell so bad

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

I experienced profound fatique and nauseous with these pills. I did loose a few pounds of water weights during the first 2 weeks. Then nothing more after. After I finished these pills I gained it all back.