Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Oct 24, 2013

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

Not sure what happened...

Posted by mihulea on Jun 19, 2015

I don't know what went wrong but for the first 2 weeks my weight stayed the same and in the last week it went up. Also my appetite sky rocketed from the second week on this. Overall after 3 weeks on this I ended up with approx. 2 kg extra weight which i think it was water, funny as this supplement should shed that. Could be my body trying to compensate for the quick water loss from this supplement? I don't know but it did nothing for me but a hole in my wallet. Also l experienced the severe dry joins from forskolii. You want something that works really good try erase Pro with DAA. My best combo so far.

Simply not working

Posted by 4699207796267227902 on Jun 24, 2016

I am on diet for long time and decided to cut the last fat on the belly. After ten days of using this product I gained one pound of weight if usually I was loosing more than one in this period. Definitely not working for me. It seems if you are already in good shape, it doesn't work too much. And oh boy to swallow 18 pills per day is too much.

See no results

Posted by Reviewer2031111 on Aug 25, 2011

I really don't think this stuff works. You take a total of 18 big pills a day. You feel nauseated the rest of the day. I really think the capsules are all filled with a green tea substance. I feel no different and I have not seen a decrease in appetite.

The pills smell so bad

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

I experienced profound fatique and nauseous with these pills. I did loose a few pounds of water weights during the first 2 weeks. Then nothing more after. After I finished these pills I gained it all back.