Not sure what happened...

Posted by mihulea on Jun 19, 2015

I don't know what went wrong but for the first 2 weeks my weight stayed the same and in the last week it went up. Also my appetite sky rocketed from the second week on this. Overall after 3 weeks on this I ended up with approx. 2 kg extra weight which i think it was water, funny as this supplement should shed that. Could be my body trying to compensate for the quick water loss from this supplement? I don't know but it did nothing for me but a hole in my wallet. Also l experienced the severe dry joins from forskolii. You want something that works really good try erase Pro with DAA. My best combo so far.

Universal Nutrition, Animal Cuts, Ripped & Peeled, Training Supplement, 42 Packs

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Oct 24, 2013

Hmmm - these made me feel dreadful. I gave up after three days. I was spinning out, felt way too hyper and wierd. Not my thing.

The pills smell so bad

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

I experienced profound fatique and nauseous with these pills. I did loose a few pounds of water weights during the first 2 weeks. Then nothing more after. After I finished these pills I gained it all back.

See no results

Posted by Reviewer2031111 on Aug 25, 2011

I really don't think this stuff works. You take a total of 18 big pills a day. You feel nauseated the rest of the day. I really think the capsules are all filled with a green tea substance. I feel no different and I have not seen a decrease in appetite.