164lbs woman

Posted by 4729799380363701399 on Jun 02, 2016

I cant believe i put on 4lbs on this. I have tried shred matrix, duromine, panbesy, etc but at least they don't increase my weight. Puzzling how this is the case. I join Anytime Fitness and gyms twice a week and one day of walking for 1 and half hour every weekday. My diet is normal not clean eating nor is it superloaded with carbo. So this sucks.

Made me nauseous

Posted by Reviewer2570954 on Jun 03, 2016

The very first "pack" of the this stuff resulted in severe nausea two hours after I took it. As a result, I didn't take the second "pack" later in the day. The next day I decided to give it another shot, and my body seemed to handle it slightly better: only mild nausea. For the next week I continued taking two packs per day as recommended. The nausea came and went, but that wasn't the worst of the side effects. I felt completely out of it the entire time I was taking this stuff. It was just a drugged, numb feeling, and I missed multiple workouts as a result. I experimented with cutting out the thermogenic complex, but it didn't seem to make a difference. However, one difference I did notice was a slight drop in body fat around my abs. Not worth it in my opinion, though.

Abdelrahman Mohamed