Not so much effect

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 31, 2012

I felt it really good on the first few days. Gives me energy and focus. I drink the second one 30 minutes before I start my gym workout and it helps me with the focus on the first exercises. But yeah the potency went off after those few days and it seemed like a waste of money. And one big thing is that you won't feel the diuretic effect even if it contains 2 pills of those blue one. If you're looking to get water weight off or is still on the obese line yet, this is not for you. I think this is for contest guys or those with lower BFP already looking to get ripped.

Haven't try yet

Posted by 5002267670691143728 on Sep 28, 2013

I have not try these supp yet but heard a lot of good reviews from Youtube. Feel free to check them out! It may help you decided if you want to give them a try.

Moderate Effect

Posted by 4877844518937242518 on Aug 16, 2014

Have been taking it for three weeks and haven't seen obvious results although I kept a clean diet with three gym workouts a week. However it does remove water and give you the cut as it is named. Quite a mouth of pills to take and some may not be able to stomach the pills with an empty gut. Jittery effects may be felt.

did not notice big change!

Posted by 5267154624705114531 on Jun 29, 2016

I did not notice big change in energy. I found that I could fall asleep after dinner, having taken morning and afternoon doses. I will continue with product, and monitor my progress.