Powerful Stuff

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 05, 2012

Universal Nutrition, Animal Stak, Testosterone Optimizers are powerful: I've noticed a significant improvement in my workouts while I've been taking this product. It's a good alternative to dangerous and/or illegal substances, but it's not without its drawbacks: This product is expensive. For 21 Packs, it's not the best value, and you'll probably need more than just 21 Packs to reach and maintain your training goals. For me personally, this product has given me a headache, upset my stomach and has been taxing to my liver, so it's not the easiest regimen to maintain. Still, it's probably worth it, since it is that effective.

Good for balancing/boosting test levels

Posted by Reviewer2624150 on Jul 18, 2011

Found that this is a bit expensive for what you get, 21 days of normalized/boosted testosterone, but it definitely helps. Probably need to go through 2-3 Staks to get to where you want to be. This is a sloooow process towards getting the chiseled bod you want, but arguably a lot safer than the alternatives. I'd say if you are going for hardcore muscle gaining, this is relatively mild. Combined with lots of protein and creatine, maybe some NO2 or something like Jack3d, you should expect to see good results over a few months.

Still love this product

Posted by Reviewer1516752 on May 24, 2011

Been using this for 3 cycles now definately get more gains than any test boosters

Strength & Libido Increase

Posted by Reviewer2936977 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good supplement! Pro-Increase in both Strength and Libido. Con- Bad breakout on face

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1923556 on Apr 13, 2011

good market good suplements thand u iherb

So good!

Posted by 4659205959398238099 on Nov 19, 2012

So good!

Excelent product!

Posted by 5305620834001587392 on Nov 11, 2013

Excelent product for strength and power in a few days.

Stimulation

Posted by MohamedAbdin on Jan 30, 2016

more power more concentration more gain

Great results

Posted by 5448886084808473419 on May 19, 2016

I have been using Animal Stak for three months (three weeks on, one week off cycles) and I am very impressed with the results. My muscles are bigger, firmer, and my recovery time is reduced. I love this product and will continue using it till I reach my weight training goals. Highly recommended for serious weight lifters.

Good

Posted by 4996228053803021095 on Dec 18, 2015

Generally accepted