Goodbye Soreness

Posted by 5410068928510176484 on Oct 06, 2015

Ingredients: * I believe it doesn't get higher than 8g of BCAA. Furthermore, the 1g Citrulline means better pumps. It also has 2g of Glutamine and 500mg Taurine, which helps with your recovery and adds energy. ----------------- Taste/Mixability/Dosing: * Mixes instantly, the taste is mouth-watering and this profile per scoop is more than enough. It doesn't have a bad aftertaste or settles in the stomach for some time like other products. ----------------- Effectiveness: * I think you'll miss the lactic acid with this product. I have tried this with a power/strength program and the soreness was obsolete. I also tried it with an endurance program (10x10 GVT), and I'm relatively sore the next day or so. ----------------- Value: It's not the cheapest, but you get your money's worth. ----------------- Side-effects: * None. ----------------- Conclusion: * Universal is a reputable manufacturer and Atomic 7 is certainly one of the top BCAA products in the market. Give it a try if you got tired of your regular BCAA supplement or you're actually doubting if it was the best; you won't regret it.

Atomic 7

Posted by 5330953366722528021 on May 06, 2016

lo uso para antes de competir,tanto para correr como bicicleta,y realmente se nota.Ahora solo me falta probarlo en natacion,para ver los resultados.Pero por ahora muy contento con el producto y el sabor del mismo

Good product

Posted by 4694741785234744871 on Jun 03, 2016

I have been taking this product for a week, and I can definitely feel its effects in a good way. No matter how much I sleep or how often I train, I happen to have a lot of muscle soreness (especially on leg day), but taking this has definitely reduced my soreness by 60-75% depending on the muscle group. For this quantity, at this price, I definitely think it's a bargain. The taste is actually good too, so no reason to not try.

Good

Posted by 5279548236188043253 on Nov 08, 2013

Great product!

love it, never feel tired working out

Posted by Reviewer1805842 on Dec 06, 2013

I do IF and prepare a mix with 1 scoop (included, about 15 grams) and cold water and will sip thru my workout routines. It helps to keep the hunger away and you get used to the sweetener taste.

Posted by 5204867965555684549 on Oct 30, 2014

very good, this is the best

Good bang for buck

Posted by tocofit on Sep 18, 2013

The amounts of the aminos:Vitamin B6,L-Leucine.L-Isoleucine,L-Valine,L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, L-Taurine are all on or over par of other leading brands. Serving size is small and the 1.15 kilo will last a while. The flavor black cherry is good!