Nice blend, great price

Posted by Dianamite on Dec 24, 2014

I have problems with iodine and this multi has a low amount of iodine while still providing a good blend of other essential vitamins and minerals. The price is great too, so it's very affordable for our family of four.

super product!

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Nov 05, 2014

super product!

Multivitamin

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Oct 16, 2014

this is a good multivitamin D vitamin and c vitamin supplements. I've been here.

Daily Formula

Posted by BORACRESCER on Sep 02, 2014

Great product.

My energy have never been higher

Posted by The-Healthy-Expert on Aug 07, 2014

There are tons of multi vitamins out there that you can buy, but if you go to any supermarket you will spend a lot more than here at iHerb. Universal Nutrition's own complex is amazing. I been using it for over a year and decided that i wanted to test the effect of taking it. I stopped taking it every morning for 1 month straight and after about 3 weeks I started feeling tired in the morning and early in the evening. I am a very active person and i also felt that i had trouble getting myself to the gym. Now i'm taking the multi-vitamins again and my energy levels are back up! A big thumps up from me. Also you can find more of the products i recommend by clicking my name. I been working in the fitness industry for more than 10 years

Posted by 5024806176016654204 on Jul 30, 2014

Ótimo, chegou rapidinho

muy completo

Posted by 5488512768938244911 on Jul 21, 2014

Muchas vitaminas en un sólo frasco para complementar mi alimentación.

great price

Posted by 4685438797000496625 on Jul 17, 2014

best value good quality

Not bad vitamins -------- Неплохие витамины

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 04, 2014

My son ordered this vitamin few times. But he doesn't feel much effect after using them. The consist is good that is why I can't give a low rating. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Мой сын заказывал эти витамины несколько раз. Но он не почувствовал особого эффекта от их применения. Состав витаминов хороший, поэтому не могу поставить плохую оценку. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Bom !

Posted by 5487878734410969445 on Jun 27, 2014

É bom e da resultado, porém existem outros mais baratos e com a mesma qualidade.