Mounds Bar?

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Oct 08, 2013

Excellent taste! Is this a Mounds Bar in disguise ? yummy yummy yummy!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2373259 on Oct 16, 2013

Love it very much - the taste is good and it is a perfect snack.

Best flavour!

Posted by Reviewer3183406 on Feb 11, 2014

So far I've tried this flavour and chocolate brownie. I definitely prefer this one, and have ordered my third box. I'm going to try cookie dough when it arrives, and will leave a review then too. I think this bar has great texture and it has the best flavour of any protein bar I've tried. I have tried many bars: Quest, Nutramino and various other brands, but this one is my favourite.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2558566 on Mar 10, 2014

This is my favorite protein bar right now. It consists of a kind of gritty fluff with a convincing coconuttiness, covered with chocolate. It does kind of resemble a Bounty bar, like others have pointed out. It's sweeter than the other bars I've tried in this series, but I do not detect any off flavors in the sweetness.

Great snack

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014

Love the se chocolate covered bars. They aren't that sweet, and have pieces of shredded coconut inside with dark chocolate outside. Will buy again and again

Delicious and filling

Posted by 5587493344143145513 on Oct 05, 2014

No complaints, this was exactly what I needed. It was dense, filling, and full of nutritious goodness that helped me keep going in the day.

amazing!!!

Posted by 4813450711503574622 on Apr 09, 2015

The best! My favorite!

Love this one!

Posted by 5404787436483832540 on Dec 30, 2015

This one and Doctor's CarbRite Chocolate Brownie are my definite favorites when it comes to protein bars concerning both taste as well as nutritional value!

The very best carbrite bar: taste like mounds

Posted by tidfit on May 02, 2016

This is by far my favorite protein bar on the market. It tastes like a mounds bar and I eat at least one of these every day. If you don't like coconut, go for the chocolate mint, which is my second favorite.

Best product

Posted by 5547623291881900457 on May 26, 2016

Best taste of all protein bars!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »