New To iHerb?

Universal Nutrition, Doctor's CarbRite Diet Bar, Sugar-Free, Toasted Coconut, 12 Bars, 2.00 oz (56.7 g) Each

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mounds Bar?

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Oct 08, 2013

Excellent taste! Is this a Mounds Bar in disguise ? yummy yummy yummy!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2373259 on Oct 16, 2013

Love it very much - the taste is good and it is a perfect snack.

Best flavour!

Posted by Reviewer3183406 on Feb 11, 2014

So far I've tried this flavour and chocolate brownie. I definitely prefer this one, and have ordered my third box. I'm going to try cookie dough when it arrives, and will leave a review then too. I think this bar has great texture and it has the best flavour of any protein bar I've tried. I have tried many bars: Quest, Nutramino and various other brands, but this one is my favourite.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2558566 on Mar 10, 2014

This is my favorite protein bar right now. It consists of a kind of gritty fluff with a convincing coconuttiness, covered with chocolate. It does kind of resemble a Bounty bar, like others have pointed out. It's sweeter than the other bars I've tried in this series, but I do not detect any off flavors in the sweetness.

Great snack

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014

Love the se chocolate covered bars. They aren't that sweet, and have pieces of shredded coconut inside with dark chocolate outside. Will buy again and again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »