Universal Nutrition, Lava, PWO Muscle Growth Supplement, Orange Slush, 2.75 lb (1.25 kg) (Discontinued Item)

Basic post-workout drink that still works

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I've began going to the gym for a week before I got this post-workout supplement, so I know the feeling of waking up in the morning feeling all sore and stuff from yesterday's training (I train in the afternoon-evening timeframe). From the first day of using this, the sore feeling is gone. I feel like I recover much faster, and I can feel the gains but not much. Comparing it with the more recent product "Torrent", people say that Torrent is a more up-to-date formula but LAVA still covers the basics. Well, I can say that what they say are true, this still works. I'll be trying Torrent once I empty this one to test it too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1771439 on May 31, 2012

very good product excellent, energy and strength I recommend to all

exelent product

Posted by 4805305161448811661 on Jan 06, 2014

exelent product now i can easily close my anabolic windows.