Safe & effective product

Posted by Reviewer2636658 on Apr 23, 2011

Been using this product for the past couple of weeks to get rid of surface water and I must admit, it works wonders. Easy to swallow tablets, gentle meaning they don't have you running to the toilet every 5 minutes and results in as a little as a couple od days.

Good Cuts

Posted by Reviewer2769236 on May 11, 2011

I had bought this product, but i wasn't expecting much, then i got impressed, he gave me good results, it's not as good as 'animal cuts' or 'lipo6 black', but he it's a good product with a good price, i recommend =)

First buy

Posted by Reviewer1232917 on May 06, 2011

It was my first purchase from iherb and I am wery satisfied. Good package, fast delivery, good price.

I have to wonder . . .

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 26, 2014

This product was tempting . . after all, who doesn't want to drop some fat and at a reasonable price? It had to be worth a try . . . right? After reading the container, I now have to wonder. This states that 1 item has been known to cause deformaties in unborn or newborn babies. What is this all about? This was opened by norwegian customs and most amazingly for them ( probably the strictest in the world ), it was let through . . .

horrible and ineffective

Posted by 5367884910912109944 on May 27, 2015

These are HUGE and smell disgusting. I had to stop taking them as I just couldn't keep swallowing 3 very large, foul smelling tablets. There's nothing that could make this easy to take. Definitely not worth it. The effects are less than the thompson diuretic III (which I recommend over these) Awful experience trying to take these.

Good

Posted by 5001408138117585691 on May 06, 2016

This product has been realized a very effective

super cut3

Posted by 5163061708527353749 on Aug 21, 2016

Exellent

fat burn

Posted by 4747964992110273449 on Oct 14, 2014

Good for shape up the body figure

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2829330 on May 22, 2011

The best fat burner I have ever used. It really is speeding up my metabolism. The buds are appearing on my abs and my BF is getting lower.

woderfulll