Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Urban Moonshine, Organic, Joy Tonic, 2 fl oz (59.1 ml)

Very good!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Oct 30, 2012

I won a bottle of this tonic on iHerbs FaceBook page, and it came to me right on very stressful week. So, I gave it a try: one tea spoon in the evening after very hard day, and one tea spoon just before bed. I really felt the difference! Tough week passed smoother, thanks to tonic :)

No joy

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by ManyChoices on Jun 24, 2012

I tried the recommended dosage for several days with no effects, then two teaspoons, then three teaspoons. Still no effects. The website states: "For best results, tonic herbs should be taken on a daily basis over time." This calculates to be an expensive try-and-see proposition with the cost of nearly one buck per teaspoon. With no note of joy from a whole bottle, I will pass.

Love this Tonic ♥

Posted by Reviewer2415882 on Feb 05, 2013

It is hard to describe the impact of this Tonic. I've never had herbal tonic like this & am totally in "love" with this one. You just know it helps you feel better overall. I'm pre-Menopausal, & find I sleep better & truly feel a bit more Joyful (hopeful) when taking this. It is subtle but I know it works. I put it in my water & drink it through out the day & you can put it in tea too. I have given a bottle to my son, who has been going thru a very stressful time & he said he just felt like he could deal with the issues easier. I'm on my 2nd bottle & can't wait to try more of Urban Moonshines' products.

taste not for everyone