Urban Moonshine, Organic Bitters, Maple, 2 fl oz (59.1 ml)

excellent digestif

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

Not sweet at all. I hesitated buying these because of the maple flavor. I didn't want to start my meal with a big dollop of sweet. Happily, the maple is not even noticeable. This has a lovely sharp bitter flavor. Exactly what I was looking for. They help before, during and even after a meal. Use them primarily when I've either overindulged, or when I anticipate overindulging. They do help increase digestive efficiency, as I call it, because I don't feel that my dinner is staying in my stomach too long.

Digestive bitters

Posted by 5143852880627290194 on Jun 05, 2012

These bitters were recommended to me and I'm taking them in a small amount of water. I think they are working!