Love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2444935 on Aug 19, 2012

This product works better than any digestive enzyme, etc. that I have tried. I have many food allergens/intolerances/GI issues and this helps to calm my gut quickly. I take a dose before and after every meal and as needed with unbelievable results to help in digestion. One of the only bitters I know with Grape Alcohol vs Grain Alcohol which I require being gluten free. I cannot say enough good about this product and the fact it is organic also. Thanks Urban Moonshine for such an excellent product!!

love it!!!

Posted by 5471424110733090759 on May 31, 2012

Absolutely wonderful product. Great ingredients mixed well. I love the effect it has on digestion. will recommend and buy again.

These bitters are great!

Posted by 4652049314236419293 on Aug 02, 2012

I have been using this company for about a year, and these bitters taste great, and work very well to settle my stomach and ease my digestion. I have tried several other brands and while they were effective, they were nowhere as good as Urban Moonshine.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Apr 05, 2014

Also seems to help with the nausea I get with spring allergies. Can take it in my water and I actually kind of like the way it tastes - bitter and earthy but not overly strong.