Usnea Helped when i was ill

Posted by Reviewer3188008 on Oct 23, 2007

I was coming down with something i caught from work when i decided to try this product called Usnea. I read that it helps with a multitude of illnesses, espically with strep, phemonia ,and the staph germs and so within 1 day of taking this product i felt all better. Keep this in stock please!!

Outstanding antiotic

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

I have recommended this preparation to clients and have used it myself both internally and topically to assist the body in overcoming internal infections and skin infections. Works great!

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS IN THEIR MEDICINE CABINET!

Posted by Reviewer2513404 on Jul 25, 2011

This product speeds up healing more then any product I have ever used in 47yrs. I think everyone should have this in their medicine cabinet. DW

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

I take this Nature's antibiotic if I think I am coming down with a sore throat or cold - it works in stopping bugs in their tracks!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1531379 on Dec 18, 2007

Hello, I am a nutritionist, and a nautropathic and this product is great. i have been using it and i think is solving the problem the intended use I order it for. So, thankx for being able to by it from your company. I seen on the internet not to many of the sites have this. I only found four including yours, and yours being the cheapest, it was worth it.

Usnea

Posted by Reviewer2908565 on Mar 24, 2009

I will not know until after 4/6 as that is when we will be making a salve with it

usnea tincture

Posted by Reviewer1393864 on Dec 20, 2009

Quality product, excellent price, quick delivery

Good ordering experience

Posted by Reviewer1819305 on Nov 07, 2007

The tincture that I purchased arrived quickly and seems to be good quality. iHerb's price was the best around. I'm a repeat customer.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by Reviewer2017740 on Dec 04, 2012

Actually, it wasn't the doctor, it was us... but we received just what we ordered, and it arrived before I expected. Pleasant transaction all around.

Eclectic Institute: Usnea, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (ECL-38982)

Posted by Reviewer2089229 on Sep 24, 2012

Prices and service from iHerb are as good as should be; delivery time was short; product quality excellent. I rate iHerb at 5 stars, and will shop again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »