VPX Sports, SyngeX, Synergistic Whey Protein Blend, Serious Chocolate, 5 lbs (2.27 kg) (Discontinued Item)

VPX - shame they never have it in stock

Posted by 5578441417176336413 on Sep 04, 2013

Good product but I like supplements that I can use on a regular basis.. I can't with this because it always seems to be out of stock. Great tasting and gets results.. I can't think of anything I don't like about this product.. oh maybe... no.. nothing

Great for some but not for me

Posted by Reviewer1948812 From Australia on Jul 10, 2011

My friends use this and like it, when ever I have tried it I ended up with an upset stomach. Shame as it is good value and I like VPX products.

not good

Posted by Reviewer1430917 From China on Aug 25, 2011

this product must have a lot of lactose,everytime I drink it,I feel vvvvvvvvery bad

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1674306 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 11, 2012

Never have I had such problems from a product. Everytime I have used VPX syngex I have the utmost of stomach problems. Never had a problem with any other brand.