Vaxa International, Attend Strategy Pac, 3 Bottles, 60 Capsules Each (Discontinued Item)

Vaxa Strategy Pac

Posted by Reviewer2778845 on May 07, 2009

Great products!They have helped my daughter overcome her ADD naturally!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1586447 on Jun 21, 2010

This trio of products works! I would recommend giving it a chance if you would like to improve focus, increase short-term memory and reduce anxiety and stress due to distractions.

It works!!!

Posted by GeorgeGr on Jun 05, 2011

It helped me a lot with my add Symptoms

It works for teachers too!

Posted by Reviewer2793746 on Oct 21, 2011

I've taught for five year now, four of them in fourth grade. With my ADD I was able to empathize with the children who had it but found myself struggling to be the kind of teacher that they needed because of the nausea that came on when I tried to organize my room, my gradebook, lesson plan, etc. For a while I struggled through the mental fog, the bouts of mild depression at being thwarted by my own biology and then finally went against my "No Medication" credo and tried some out. The typical stimulant based medications produced wonderful mental focus but were not easy on the rest of my body: sleeplessness, painfully dry throat and chest pains. I went off it, scared when I had pains that lasted for three days, vowing to not do any more medication. Three weeks ago I gave Vaxa a shot. I have the clarity I need, the full range of emotions, I can organize without getting waspish or ill, and it's allowed me more free time in my life since tasks now take about half the time to complete thanks to my ability to focus. And no side effects thus far. I'm recommending this to my student's families who struggle with the unnecessary stresses of ADD. With this product, I am able to respond to life instead of react.

My bad

Posted by Reviewer2696555 on Jan 25, 2011

Well I thought this was three bottles of Attend not an assortment. My fault for not reading the fine print. I'm trying this product but its not supposed tyo kick in for a few weeks.