fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Feb 13, 2012

I use this oil to make a salad dressing with lemon or lime, mustard, garlic and pomegranate and/or elderberry concentrate. Yummy! A superfood powerhouse! Love it!

Vega Antioxidant EFA Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2816008 on Feb 13, 2012

I have been using the Vegas EFA oil blend now for almost a year. I used to own and operate health food stores in Edmonton, Alberta and have used and sold every brand out there. This is by far the best EFA oil blend that I've ever had the privilege of using.

good

Posted by richdad on Jan 26, 2012

good oil

Best oil I have ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1694970 on Jan 05, 2012

This oil is now my favorite dressing! Tastes great and great for you. I bought one to try and just ordered 2 more, because my whole family likes it. mix with a little apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon and dill...yummy

bottle leaked - oil everywhere

Posted by Reviewer3132288 on Aug 19, 2011

This was the first time I ordered from you. Your price was good. There were other items I had planned to order from the say manufacturer from you because of the low prices but when I received the item there was oil leaked inside all the packaging. The "safety seal" was still in place but the top had been partially unscrewed allowing oil to leak out. I ordered the other items from another place.

VEGA IS

Posted by Reviewer2818046 on Jul 22, 2011

I absolutely love Vega EFA Oil Blend. I have dry skin and it helps a lot with my skin. My favorite ways to eat Vega is over my hot cereals, salads and popcorn. It is light and no aftertaste.

Very good ingredients but strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jul 13, 2011

This oil has really great ingredients but you cannot really use it for all purposes due to its strong (bitter) taste. Normally you can dilute it 1:3 or 1:4 with e.g. olive oil to have a not too strong tasting salad sauce.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on May 13, 2011

This is probably an excellent product for your health but it doesn't taste very good.

strangely sedative

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Mar 03, 2011

This didn't work for me at al..

Oils ain't oils

Posted by Reviewer1834122 on Dec 24, 2010

This is an excellent product and well worth the extra cost.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »