Vega, Maca, 750 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

GELETANIZED MACA

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on May 31, 2013

This Maca is Geletanized which can be easier to digest than the RAW forms of MACA. I used this MACA and it worked great for balancing hormones and libido. I highly recommend...I have also tried the MACA Magic powder and felt bloated and did not see results after using it like I noticed with Vega Maca! Great Product!

Great product

Posted by barbyh on Sep 20, 2013

My body loves this stuff. Great product, which is why its always sold out whenever I need to buy it. Just a note to Canadian buyers - don't use DHL International if you can avoid it. They charge big customs fees if you do. I got dinged $18, which wiped out any savings I had. I usually use the regular DHL that takes a week and there is normally no duty