Great taste

Posted by 5244810132838759467 on Feb 20, 2016

Vega is my preferred brand as I find they are just such fantastic quality. This is a really nice tasting supplement and good quality. I have tried a couple of protein shakes being vegan, and this one is as good as any other. The quality is second to none.

Perfect in smoothies

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

I only used this protein powder in my everyday-smoothies, but I found it great to just that. It piffed up my smoothie with the tropical flavour, and was perfect to "tropical" fruit and berries. More!

Vega protein smoothie

Posted by 5677626548612071021 on Sep 25, 2014

Too sweet: needs less supplement and more water.

One of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2491656 on Sep 22, 2014

Surprisingly nice - the tropical taste is really nice in the morning as a breakfast or after workout.

Usable, but with serious caveats

Posted by 5306409612421453879 on Sep 08, 2014

Is a product good if all I can think to call its review is, "Not as bad as it could have been"? Probably not. This is not a terrible protein shake, for a vegan product. However, it's not a "smoothie", as it is not smooth. It clumps, it's gritty, you have to shake it between sips to keep it drinkable. It sticks in your throat. Not the worst offender in the vegan category, but I certainly won't be buying another bag. Taste-wise, I would recommend this over Bodacious Berry but definitely not the chocolate one. It's not as cloyingly sweet as BB, but the flavour is artificial and unnecessarily sweet. It smells okay, but the aftertaste is distressingly soap-like. Use this powder in an actual smoothie mix with fruit and veg; this is a glorified protein shake and not a smoothie, and I do not feel like I got my money's worth at all. Looking back on how long Vega's "protein smoothie" bags last me - hardly over a week - the product is grossly overpriced for my use. I would recommend this one to people who cannot stand other vegan protein alternatives. Use it in a mix, not by itself. Additional note: There's a plastic scoop in every bag, and it's a different size scoop in each flavour of this product. A ridiculous waste of natural resources!

Yuck!

Posted by 4770163839895772936 on Sep 04, 2014

This protein tastes disgusting like dried up seaweed.i mixed it with water and it doesnt blend at all. Its almost unbearable to drink. I spilled it all out in the sink. Its so hard to chug also. I just really hate the taste. Maybe blending it like a smoothie with fruits will get rid of the taste. If not then its going in the trash

PROTEIN SMOOTHIE TANGO

Posted by 5361588792386320894 on Sep 01, 2014

Not taste good . Not even in a smoothie . Smells LIKE MANGO but tastes like soap

The perfect smoothie ingredient

Posted by 5084083017734884218 on May 14, 2014

This is amazing! I love the taste of it, and adding it to my smoothies have made them taste better and keep me from getting hungry really fast. I would highly recommend the Vega tropical tango. I will be buying the other flavors very soon.

My favorite breakfast shake

Posted by 5060413191550179740 on Mar 13, 2014

I use this with water only for a tropical tasting healthy breakfast with non animal protein and 2 servings of veggies. I really like this product and will continue to buy it.

Very (too) sweet taste.

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Mar 04, 2014

Tastes sweet like a tropical juice. I mix it half-half (12g of each), with the unsweetened "Spiru-tein Peaches&cream" Protein. Then it is Good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »