Love them and will buy more!!

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Apr 18, 2013

I'm on a gluten free, dairy free and soy free diet, so it's hard to find snacks that I can just pop in my mouth on the go. I love these- the chocolate is dark with no crap in it- just a little sugar. It's not overly sweet, just a hint. The savi seed is a bit crunchy and tastes very similar to hemp. It has a seedy taste, almost like a crunchy sunflower seed. It's a very earthy taste, not really nutty. They are a great snack!! I think people seem to think the picture looks like a milk chocolate covered peanut and that's not what they taste like. If your a person who like slightly bitter things-like coffee and wine, you'll enjoy these.

Bad bitter taste

Posted by Products on Apr 18, 2014

Except for the health benefits and protein it provides, this snack is horrible and left me with a very dry throat. Waste of $9.5.

I know that they are healthy but.....

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 17, 2012

they didn't taste that great. It takes come getting use to. It wasn't for me, they are expensive and didn't taste good. The product is of great quality and so is the chocolate, that is not my complain, I just wish I would of liked the taste of the Savi Seed, its not it's fault, it is still a quality product,I just couldn't eat them because of the taste. Sorry

Odd taste

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012

The seeds have an almost fishy flavour. The coating is good, but the seeds themselves have that odd, almost fishy taste. It's grassy (kind of like hemp seeds) as well, and while I like the flavour of hemp seeds, I couldn't really get used to these. I don't think I will be buying again. I don't think it's the product itself that's bad, just that the seeds are not to my taste.

Really strange taste

Posted by Reviewer1822459 on Oct 24, 2012

Couldn't eat these - very strange taste

Nice, healthy snack!

Posted by 4633460734714230837 on Aug 08, 2014

These are really nice as a healthier snack! The first time you eat them they taste kinda funny... it's almost like you can taste the omega3, like in fish and flaxseeds. But it's not that prominent and you get used to it! If you like seeds and nuts + chocolate, than this is something for you! :)

tasty, unique flavor

Posted by x-tine on Jun 20, 2012

Very tasty, crunchy snack. Not too sweet. Flavor profile has an essences of caramel, mocha, and hemp seeds.

Nice

Posted by 4615437348543942571 on Sep 24, 2014

Bit strong on the cocoa flavour side, (im not a big fan of dark choc), but still very nice

Interesting

Posted by 5702715485311252880 on Oct 07, 2012

I can't speak to the health benefits, but they are a tasty snack. Too many at once leaves a bit of a dry feeling in the mouth though...

Tasty & Unique

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 13, 2014

These seeds have an interesting flavor. Not bad, but I'm not crazy about them. As for chocolate covered treats, I prefer Woodstock Farms, Organic, Dark Chocolate Almonds, which have better tasting chocolate and a better price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »