Love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I'm a big fan of Vega products, because they have top quality - natural - active ingredients and they taste taste amazing! This product is no exception. I use it with the Vega chocolate protein and it gives my muscles everything they need to recover after a workout. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love this stuff

Posted by eatsleepswim on Oct 21, 2011

This is the classy version of Gatorade. Lives up to it's Pom/Berry name.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2852272 on Feb 26, 2012

I am a huge fan of all the Vega Sequel products. This hydrator is no different. I love it and have been using it nearly every workout. Helps keep sore muscles at bay.

Great

Posted by 4879557281372733205 on Jan 13, 2014

Great

MUCH too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1902433 on Apr 12, 2015

This is a good formulation, and I bought it because it has no sugar added. However it's at least twice as sweet as it should be. Way too much stevia. I don't know if I"ll be able to finish the box. Vega sweetens their protein shake mix too much also.

Too sweet!

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on Dec 15, 2015

This is my first purchase of any type sport additive. I find most of them contain ingredients that I will not consume. I settled on this one, because of what it did NOT contain. Unfortunately, the Stevia extract in this is way too much... to the point of almost making me sick. I will continue to use this product, but instead of using an entire packet for my container, I will use either a half or a quarter. I initially mixed this with 600ml of water, but then continued to "cut" the amount by adding water all day. I estimate I ended up using 1,200ml before the flavor started to thin out. I will not buy this product again, nor can I recommend it.