10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Vega, Sport, Endurance Gel, Raspberry Flavor, 12 Packets, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

Great

Posted by 4879557281372733205 on Jan 13, 2014

Great

This gel does work and tastes GREEEEEAT!

Posted by Reviewer3258382 on Apr 10, 2014

Read the previous review that said it tasted terrible. Wow, you most likely dislike the taste of dates to rate this fantastic endurance gel so low. As a vegan I enjoy dried fruits, and dates and figs in particular, so I love the taste and the texture of this gel, even after three months after it had expired, I continued to take one pack in my daily run until I finished the box, and it was both tasty AND effective. It really gives me that boost of energy to finish my long run almost effortlessly. I'm back on this site to double my order for the raspberry flavor. Delicious! Give it a try.

never again!

Posted by 5244343543045825780 on Feb 11, 2014

Tastes terrible, I'm gagging just thinking about this stuff! Also, does nothing for me energy wise, I feel no difference.