Favourite natural protein!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is my favourite natural protein! Vega has done it again! It is plant based, top quality and tastes great. I mix it with the post workout formula and drinking it is my favourite part of the workout! I also have it with yoghurt in the morning to increase my protein intake. Another vegetarian protein I use is Thorne Research, VegaLite. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The greatest & best source of protein for vegan people!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 24, 2013

I've been on the VEGA diet routine for almost 1 year now, and their products including this protein shake have helped me both physically and mentally! I cannot thank VEGA enough for that! I really hope that they will never stop making this and also VEGA ONE!

Too expensive for what it is.

Posted by SupplementPro on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this product in hopes of finding a performance protein and I just wasn't impressed. The product was very chalky and really expensive compared to everything else in the market. I wont be buying this product again. The mix ability was bad also, not the creamy shake I was looking for, it was just really clumpy.

Great product

Posted by 4924044927894406976 on Jul 15, 2013

As advertised, great alternative to whey protein.

Excellent chocolate protein

Posted by 4848996875805940611 on Aug 28, 2013

I love Vega proteins, but I normally get the Vanilla. The Chocolate makes a perfect afternoon snack, mixed with almond milk or water and some chia seeds, it is delicious!

Exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer3345767 on Jun 07, 2012

I highly recommend the Chocolate Plant-Based Performance Protein. It tastes great and mixes well with vegan brown rice milk. Muscle recovery with this product has been excellent. I also highly recommend the Vega Vanilla Plant-Based Performance Protein (have not tried the Berry flavor yet).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

I was never a fan of Vega products until recently when they re-did their formulas and packaging. This protein powder tastes awesome in shakes and baked goods, but what amazed me most was that it tastes just as good mixed with only water. I'm on my third container and couldn't be happier. This is also the best price I've been able to find-score!

Great protein at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3137555 on Apr 16, 2012

I switched from Whey protein to the Vega plant based protein mix and it has made a big difference in reducing recovery time. I was a little hesitant to switch, since this stuff is more expensive. At Whole Foods it is $68. I was relieved to find it for such a great price at iHerb.com!

Love it!

Posted by 4941169245187003946 on Aug 19, 2014

This product tastes really good! It causes no stomach problems like I had with another protein powder. It also blends really good with water and leaves no chunks. Also great to use in smoothies. I recommend this product and will order it again. I also plan to try other products from this brand.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3017108 on Dec 07, 2011

Fantastic product. Very happy with it as it mixes well and the flavour is pretty good compared to what I have had from other brands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »