Favourite natural protein!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is my favourite natural protein! Vega has done it again! It is plant based, top quality and tastes great. I mix it with the post workout formula and drinking it is my favourite part of the workout! I also have it with yoghurt in the morning to increase my protein intake. Another vegetarian protein I use is Thorne Research, VegaLite. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Too expensive for what it is.

Posted by SupplementPro on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this product in hopes of finding a performance protein and I just wasn't impressed. The product was very chalky and really expensive compared to everything else in the market. I wont be buying this product again. The mix ability was bad also, not the creamy shake I was looking for, it was just really clumpy.

The greatest & best source of protein for vegan people!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 24, 2013

I've been on the VEGA diet routine for almost 1 year now, and their products including this protein shake have helped me both physically and mentally! I cannot thank VEGA enough for that! I really hope that they will never stop making this and also VEGA ONE!

The best!

Posted by mountainpony on Sep 02, 2015

This is the best protein powder I have found both for taste and ingredients.

Best vegan protein

Posted by 4761342466789069643 on Dec 05, 2015

This is the only vegan protein I can stomach. I have had Sunwarrior and myprotein which both taste horrible while I actually enjoy the taste of this protein. Price is steep but worth it.

The best flavour, best quality

Posted by 5690707207897711588 on Dec 11, 2015

This is not the first time I try VEGA SPORT as its the best vegan protein ever. But recently I tried the chocolate flavor and is the tastefull! The cocoa taste is mild, not strong and you can even blend with banana or other ingredients to enhance even more the taste. Of course, vegan proteins are not the best in terms of taste and smell but this one I highly recommend.

Love it !

Posted by 5452900394130523417 on Feb 02, 2014

Best ProteinPowder ! I will never go back to whey.

Love it!

Posted by 4941169245187003946 on Aug 19, 2014

This product tastes really good! It causes no stomach problems like I had with another protein powder. It also blends really good with water and leaves no chunks. Also great to use in smoothies. I recommend this product and will order it again. I also plan to try other products from this brand.

Great product

Posted by 4924044927894406976 on Jul 15, 2013

As advertised, great alternative to whey protein.

Excellent chocolate protein

Posted by 4848996875805940611 on Aug 28, 2013

I love Vega proteins, but I normally get the Vanilla. The Chocolate makes a perfect afternoon snack, mixed with almond milk or water and some chia seeds, it is delicious!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »