Favourite natural protein!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is my favourite natural protein! Vega has done it again! It is plant based, top quality and tastes great. I mix it with the post workout formula and drinking it is my favourite part of the workout! I also have it with yoghurt in the morning to increase my protein intake. Another vegetarian protein I use is Thorne Research, VegaLite. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The greatest & best source of protein for vegan people!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 24, 2013

I've been on the VEGA diet routine for almost 1 year now, and their products including this protein shake have helped me both physically and mentally! I cannot thank VEGA enough for that! I really hope that they will never stop making this and also VEGA ONE!

Too expensive for what it is.

Posted by SupplementPro on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this product in hopes of finding a performance protein and I just wasn't impressed. The product was very chalky and really expensive compared to everything else in the market. I wont be buying this product again. The mix ability was bad also, not the creamy shake I was looking for, it was just really clumpy.

Great product

Posted by 4924044927894406976 on Jul 15, 2013

As advertised, great alternative to whey protein.

Excellent chocolate protein

Posted by 4848996875805940611 on Aug 28, 2013

I love Vega proteins, but I normally get the Vanilla. The Chocolate makes a perfect afternoon snack, mixed with almond milk or water and some chia seeds, it is delicious!

yummy!

Posted by 5274769380578365381 on Sep 14, 2013

I loved this protein powder! I want to buy another tub! its great just with water (so many vegan protein powders you cannot do this, theyre really horrible without adding them to a smoothie) so this is great and delicious and so easy! I love it! I like to think that my workouts and muscle growth /repair have improved as a result. definitely makes taking protein powder very enjoyable! (ive hated protein powders in the past, until now!) would highly recommend it!

EXCELENT PROTEIN

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013

ALKALINE...GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

Exceptional product

Posted by Reviewer3345767 on Jun 07, 2012

I highly recommend the Chocolate Plant-Based Performance Protein. It tastes great and mixes well with vegan brown rice milk. Muscle recovery with this product has been excellent. I also highly recommend the Vega Vanilla Plant-Based Performance Protein (have not tried the Berry flavor yet).

Best chocolate protein on the market!

Posted by emilydahlenburg on Jun 27, 2012

Vega is my absolute favorite chocolate protein. The taste is unreal. It doesn't have that chalky protein taste that most others have and it mixes perfectly. Iherb has the best price that I have found for this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

I was never a fan of Vega products until recently when they re-did their formulas and packaging. This protein powder tastes awesome in shakes and baked goods, but what amazed me most was that it tastes just as good mixed with only water. I'm on my third container and couldn't be happier. This is also the best price I've been able to find-score!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »