Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Sport, Pre-Workout Energizer, Acai Berry Flavor, 19 oz (540 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

on the fence

Posted by Reviewer2942231 on Mar 23, 2012

Taste kind gross but you get used to it after a while! I can't tell if it really pumps me up very much. Defintely had better results with the ones that are packed full of chemicals haha! Oh well.. i feel healthier using this one!

Excellent before and during workouts

Posted by Reviewer3345767 From Texas on Jun 07, 2012

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

Quality!

Posted by Reviewer2096627 on Feb 17, 2012

All I can say that its a really good and quality product. Use it before my training session.

Can't live without it!!

Posted by Reviewer1434676 From Oregon on Jan 31, 2012

This stuff is good before a workout!! I love it! Gives me energy when I don't have it or don't have enough. I feel great when I'm working out and I feel like doing more than I would have when I don't drink it.

GOOD FOR ENDURANCE........KIND OF EXPENSIVE.

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013